Match Thread Bristol City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Tom Kennedy comes in at left back for Paul Konchesky, who is suspended after he picked up a red card against Coventry on Saturday.

City: Schmeichel, Peltier, Dyer, St Ledger, Wellens (c), Beckford, Marshall, Danns, Morgan, Kennedy, Nugent

Subs: Bamba, Gallagher, Howard, Drinkwater, Schlupp

It will be brilliant if we can get past the 50 point mark tonight and we really should do against these. We'll have to play better than Saturday though but it was a bit of a stroll in the park so we should have plenty in the tank to attack these from the off tonight and have a comfortable win. Would happily take a scrappy one nill to us though!!

no goalie on the bench makes me a bit nervous when you've got a goalie like schmeichel who comes for everything and has picked up 'the odd booking'. but i'm going for 1-3 and a good nights work.

good lucklads

With Hull + Leeds doing battle tonight and Cardiff and Brighton doing likewise tomorrow, it's a golden opportunity tonight to make up a few points on those above us. So, a draw it is then.

With Hull + Leeds doing battle tonight and Cardiff and Brighton doing likewise tomorrow, it's a golden opportunity tonight to make up a few points on those above us. So, a draw it is then.

Not only that but we have a number of games coming up against clubs above us so gaining ground on them is within our own hands too.

:icon_bigg

He makes a valuable contribution to our valiant position in the disciplinary table don't you know Mawsley!?!

I loved this lump once upon a time - but can anybody who has seen him this season please tell me this: "For the love of God (used in a Hawkins not religious sense), WHY?"

I agree with you. I think he is used to protect Schlupp but Jeff is six months older than when he got his first game. With only five on the bench he does seem to me to be a luxury. I would prefer a goalkeeper on the bench.

I agree with you. I think he is used to protect Schlupp but Jeff is six months older than when he got his first game. With only five on the bench he does seem to me to be a luxury. I would prefer a goalkeeper on the bench.

I'd prefer someone who can move at a rate faster than 5mm/hr

:018: Tut-tut DG - very unlike you for a spelling mistake.

It's actually w-a-s-t-e :icon_wink

Bristol City 0-2 Leicester City Nugent, Danns

Must play better than the Cov game!
What a load of tosh.

3 points is what we require, if it's a crap game and we win, I don't care.

Kasper once more…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670