Bristol Rovers 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a room you two.......

I thought there was less ref abuse than was warranted. Refs should be abused from the moment the walk on the pitch, if only for the yellow bits at the bottom of their shorts. And this one was crap and deserved it even more.

ha ha so much so that i couldnt help myself but shout 'REF YOUVE GOT NO BOLLOCKS!!!' :icon_conf

Did anyone think Fryatt held back on his celebrations for both goals ?

I think the first one was one of those;

"Yer, we shouldnt really be celebrating too much about a late equaliser against Bristol Rovers"

and the second was;

"Fcuk I'm being mobbed by 8 men, a man in a Filbert Fox costume, and I'm waiting for the ref to blow for a foul on the keeper."

Ture , Ture. Did anyone see much trouble after ? I got told there was loads but i didnt see any myself.

Did bot see any but did see loads of police vans and car rushing towards the train station aera :icon_conf .

And the police chopper over head ,walking back to our car near the royal :icon_conf

I dunno, you just breeze in as if nothing's happened
you treat this place like a hotel, do you know that?

Did bot see any but did see loads of police vans and car rushing towards the train station aera :icon_conf .

And the police chopper over head ,walking back to our car near the royal :icon_conf

Is that the brown area around the nipple?

Ture , Ture. Did anyone see much trouble after ? I got told there was loads but i didnt see any myself.

A geat deal of noise and posturing and not much else I'd guess. We got back to the station at 5.50 after having a quick pint and there were no fans and hardly any police about.

Evening Newts, been somewhere nice? :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670