Bronson - Kingys Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

BRONSON

Well what can i say, an entertaining movie with belly laughs and a fantastic performance from Tom Hardy.

The film has had references to Clock Work Orange and you can see why, lots of graphic violence and blood galore for a film based on Britains longest serving inmate.

The only problem is that the film lacks direction, we all know hes still locked up so the movie was never going to have any sort of an ending.

Instead its 90 odd minutes of madness, showing just how crazy the man is.

People looking for a word for word encounter will be disapointed because there are a few inaccuracies. But the story seems to be told from inside the crazy mind of Bronson so nothing can be taking too seriously.

Overall a good watch , but its not one i could watch again.

Star Rating: 6/10

Best Bit : Bronson takes a wimpering guard hostage and gets him to grease him up with butter.

Last edited:
Am i the only one to see what an absolute crock of arse these video reviews are.

I cannot believe this guy hasn't been told where to go yet.

Kingy- "your" video reviews suck donkey balls.

Surely there's a thread for useless video reviews? They don't belong in this section!

That's right, I'm not finished either.

The first few video reviews, did throw me. I mean, like most i come on here for a quick peek whilst at work, i dont pay attention to the poster or the read the URL link, i shouldnt really have 2. Instead of Jonathon Ross, i get a succession of crap from a Rossy wannabe.

Fair enough, i havent fell for it since, but its just annoying that this guy keeps posting these terrible video reviews in the Entertainment section and the same people keep posting and asking for more, there is something fundamentally wrong about that, or at least it doesnt sit right with me.

It has nothing to do with my sense of humour.

I suggest Kingy apply to Channel 4, they keep spewing out awful video reviewers on a regular basis, maybe he could get a job on the Katie Brand show.

Last edited:
Am i the only one to see what an absolute crock of arse these video reviews are.

I cannot believe this guy hasn't been told where to go yet.

Kingy- "your" video reviews suck donkey balls.

Surely there's a thread for useless video reviews? They don't belong in this section!

That's right, I'm not finished either.

You had to go there didnt you Biff.

When i first posted a review, i saw this response coming a mile off, because lets face it your a bit of a silly boy.

1. Lets face it, this is the tv/movie section so its exactally where it belongs.

2. Maybe not useful, but they are interesting for anyone who might want to see the film, or anyone who wants to discuss the film.

3. At no point in the threads title does it advertise itself as something its not, I.E and interview with NP

1. Lets face it, this is the tv/movie section so its exactally where it belongs.

Granted, but would they not be better placed in the 'Rate & Review' thread, instead of creating a new thread everytime you watch a movie?

Granted, but would they not be better placed in the 'Rate & Review' thread, instead of creating a new thread everytime you watch a movie?

Yeah but that's Scarby's rate and review thread, why can't kingy have his own?

I would prefer a separate thread for each film but there are no specific rules.

There's pros and cons for both, but I think on balance I, personally, prefer the one thread.
But then again, in the time it's taken me to reply, I've realised how much I really don't mind either way.

Been told its rubbish but if i go il let you know what i think.

It is one of the best films I have seen this year beyond doubt, who ever told it was shite must be mad or unable to comprehend any idea out of the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669