Brooking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
when was that cnut knighted?

he did feck all, so what has he got that for?

He's a fraud, and the lucky recipient of "a job for the boys".

Typical example of the love of West Ham shown by the FA.

I thought someone had made a mistake. Brooking a fecking knight, what ever will it be next Bobby Robson?

Did you see him on Sports Personality of the Year? He looked like he wasnt long for this world.... think he's a really nice bloke too

Did you see him on Sports Personality of the Year? He looked like he wasnt long for this world.... think he's a really nice bloke too

he's on the death list ;)

He's a fraud, and the lucky recipient of "a job for the boys".

Typical example of the love of West Ham shown by the FA.

I was on the train from London to Coventry going to watch the England under 21's at the Ricoh Arena and was sat opposite Trevor Brooking. I had a conversation with him about the state of the English game. My impression of him before the conversation was probably similar to yours, but I left having totally changed my opinion.

He was disgusted that the centre of excellence at Burton had been put on hold. He was fighting tooth and nail to get it given the go ahead. He knows there are massive problems in this country with bringing the next generation of players through, and he was doing everything he could to sort the problem by getting the green light for Burton.

When I asked him which game he thought would be our (England) most difficult game in the qualifiers for Euro 2008 he said Isreal away to my surprise, he also said his 1st choice for the managers job wasn't steve Mclaren.

I know why you think Brooking has a "job for the boys", but I can say with 100% conviction on this that you have got him wrong.

I know why you think Brooking has a "job for the boys", but I can say with 100% conviction on this that you have got him wrong.
Leave me in my ignorance, I'm happy here :icon_wink

I was on the train from London to Coventry going to watch the England under 21's at the Ricoh Arena and was sat opposite Trevor Brooking. I had a conversation with him about the state of the English game. My impression of him before the conversation was probably similar to yours, but I left having totally changed my opinion.

He was disgusted that the centre of excellence at Burton had been put on hold. He was fighting tooth and nail to get it given the go ahead. He knows there are massive problems in this country with bringing the next generation of players through, and he was doing everything he could to sort the problem by getting the green light for Burton.

When I asked him which game he thought would be our (England) most difficult game in the qualifiers for Euro 2008 he said Isreal away to my surprise, he also said his 1st choice for the managers job wasn't steve Mclaren.

what you see and hear from on the TV and so on is nothing like what you hear from the bloke himself are totally different

Im glad he is no longer a pundit he had the most creosoted arse ive ever seen.

Thank god for that thought you chucked man mayo on your chips :icon_bigg

some people are easily bought................:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670