Bullard to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I'm guessing he is just going for the money, can't blame him as he is getting on.

Interesting if he still features in the England set up. Not saying that he won't.

Great buy for Hull... bit of a weird move for Bullard, I'd think it was a bit of a backward step.

Suprised Fulham have let him go.

Fulham now clear to buy Delph from Leeds? Hahahahahahhahahah....Chortle chortle.

Great move for Hull,they must have caught the rest sleeping as there are a number of Premiership teams who would have been interested.Hard honest player who will fit right in with Mr Browns plans!!!!

Thought it was a bit strange them paying him all that money,hope it doesn't effect the team spirit they have built up

He is IMO just think a few of the others might now want a wage rise.They are safe this year anyway:102:

not yet they arent, apparently they didnt decide to buy marlon king because he was disruptive, i cant imagine brown taking any flak

not yet they arent, apparently they didnt decide to buy marlon king because he was disruptive, i cant imagine brown taking any flak

Its a matter of opinion but I think they are safe.He might n ot have decided to buy Marlon King because he realised he is shite:) Good player Bullard and without meaning to sound nasty I would have thought a better team than Hull would have come in for him,but good luck to them and him

Main factor (I understand)was that Hull were prepared to offer same fee & wages but a longer contract than the others.

He is a really nice bloke. Mrs G and a junior G are part of a consortium who sponsored him at Fulham. Not Pleased!!

Thought it was a bit strange them paying him all that money,hope it doesn't effect the team spirit they have built up

He's not the only one on good money. Where Hull have been careful is that they signed many of the high paid players on free transfers. If they get relegated they have to take a huge pay cut, but are allowed to leave on a free if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669