Burley sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

George Burley has been sacked according to one of the Derby boards. Also going into administration :!: :!: :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Source

Alternative

Don't know why they think they'l find a better alternitve to Burley with no money and no prosects. when you consider this time last season they narrowly avoided the drop they've done pretty well this season really.

Feel sorry for Burley if this is the case,done a good job IMO.

well ive just heard he hasnt been sacked he has reportedly quit due to an uneasy working relationship with their owner - anyway its derby who gives a flying f... :D

drummindefender said:
i heard the reason why he got sacked was because he turned up pissed for training a few times

That was a malicious rumour spread to the press from certain people around the club who dislike him. It was unsubstantiated by all of the players, and was completely denied by the club

This is all about politics inside the club

If he does leave (still rumour and not confirmed) it will be him walking out, not him being sacked

I hope he does, though

drummindefender said:
i heard the reason why he got sacked was because he turned up pissed for training a few times

Many Derby fans think that this is a story that has been circulated to undermine Burley. :p :p :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
well ive just heard he hasnt been sacked he has reportedly quit due to an uneasy working relationship with their owner - anyway its derby who gives a flying f... :D

'cos there's nothing else to talk about

i think burley is a decent guy though- when they lost to us at home this season he said the better team won, when many managers (arsene wenger particuarly) can never be gracious in defeat

homer said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:

'cos there's nothing else to talk about

yeah you are probably right does seem quiet today

One less Club, from those that did well this season, to worry about. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I have tried starting a bring back John Gregory campaign on the rivals board but they haven't taken the bait yet!!

check this out for a reply!!

At the risk of being utterly ridiculed along with you (although I'm not sure you're serious about it), the thought did cross my mind. Most of the personalities he clashed with are no longer at the club

God bless 'em the thick in-bred sheep shagging bastards

Bring Back Pleat !

the campaign starts here..........

Keep a look out on Midlands Today later on for the great fans "protest"

Eight spanners in Derby shirts with a banner that says "Sack the Bored"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696