Burn Baby Burn - Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

With Halloween fast approaching, it seems an appropriate opportunity for us to exorcise our club's demons with a big fat burning ceremony

We don't need to bother building a wicker man, just a couple of old mattresses and some used bog roll will do - it is the sacrificial subject matter that is the most importnat thing anyway

Roll call appears to be as follows:

1. Melton Fox (apologies, Melts, but the coincidence of dates etc. is simply too much of a risk for us to take)
2. Richard Stearman
3. Mandaric / Megson / Allen (depending on your point of view)
4. That fat yankee kid we just signed
5. western road (see number 1)
6. Filbert Fox
7. A piece of white doggy poo (if anyone can find some)
8. Paul Ince (nothing at all to do with LCFC, but why waste a good opportunity to get rid of the "guv'nor" cockney southern twat)

Other suggestions would, of course, be most welcome

What about Eric "monster, monster" Hall? Can we **** him onto the pyre?

Can we burn HF just for living north of "the" border and therefore being a bit suspicious?

I remember seeing some white dog poo at Foxton Locks about 3 weeks ago, i'd be surprised if its still there though. Some ****er else would of nabbed it by now.

I remember seeing some white dog poo at Foxton Locks about 3 weeks ago, i'd be surprised if its still there though. Some ****er else would of nabbed it by now.

All you need to do is collect up some nice fresh dog turds & leave them out in the sun.
All canine/lupine shit turns white in the right conditions and is used as a medicine by some cultures. Nice.

All you need to do is collect up some nice fresh dog turds & leave them out in the sun.
All canine/lupine shit turns white in the right conditions and is used as a medicine by some cultures. Nice.
Can't someone with a dog feed it white paint for a couple of days and see if that does the trick?

Can't someone with a dog feed it white paint for a couple of days and see if that does the trick?

I have conducted some experiments but the dog died before I could see any noticeable coprological effect.

BTW, if anybody else is thinking of trying this experiment, get yourself a big syringe, it makes it so much easier to get the paint down the dog's neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48