Burn Baby Burn - Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workshy, overpaid, lazy, bolshy, ignorant, easily-led postmen

Every last one of the ****ers

estate agents please, all of them

:018:

The burn list is designed to eliminate all of those who might be responsible for the plight of Leicester City over the past few seasons, rather than those who we would love to put on a bonfire and burn to a frazzle if the rozzers would allow us to do so

Whilst we all hate estate agents with a passion (and frankly, burning is too good for them), I can't see the causal link to City being shite at the moment

:018:

The burn list is designed to eliminate all of those who might be responsible for the plight of Leicester City over the past few seasons, rather than those who we would love to put on a bonfire and burn to a frazzle if the rozzers would allow us to do so

Whilst we all hate estate agents with a passion (and frankly, burning is too good for them), I can't see the causal link to City being shite at the moment

There is a link homer.. they havent sold my house, which in turn makes me angry, which then transfers as negative energy towards the team, meaning that they are affecting Leicester City as a whole. Good enough?

There is a link homer.. they havent sold my house, which in turn makes me angry, which then transfers as negative energy towards the team, meaning that they are affecting Leicester City as a whole. Good enough?

If that were the case, then I'm afraid it would be you that should be burning for failing to control your emotions, or going to the game when you know that you are in completely the wrong frame of mind

I'll just go and get the matches.....

If that were the case, then I'm afraid it would be you that should be burning for failing to control your emotions, or going to the game when you know that you are in completely the wrong frame of mind

I'll just go and get the matches.....

bastard :mad: ok, remove them from the fire then.. :icon_lol:

then transfers as negative energy

hpspm1580_125.gif

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510