Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 2

FOX Franks

Maddison has created and scored some good goals this season. No doubt he occasionally overplays it, but he is still learning his craft.
The concern I have for him is he believes his own hype, and it goes to his head very quickly.

Good management and he should turn into a genuinely excellent player though!

Skitzo

of all the things I have seen people moan about players for some retards online are slating Chilwell for the high crime of ...

taking too long to take a throw in! :017:

Leigh

"James Maddison is the first Leicester player to score two direct free-kick goals in a single Premier League season. "

Remarkable if true (I suppose it is). I didn't think they were all that rare.
I though Les Ferdinand scored a few but I guess not :017:

Brown Nose

Maguire's red card was very early on. However, it wasn't the quickest red we've received.

Six years ago, Wes Morgan was sent off in the third minute of a game against Millwall. It was also a professional foul that resulted in a free kick just outside the area which Schmeichel then saved. We dug in, like yesterday, and there was a late decider. However, that time the goal was for Millwall and we lost.

It was also a game notable for Kane and Vardy sitting on the bench for us while we huffed and puffed with first choice forwards Nugent and Wood. Kane came on just before Millwall scored the winner.

Of the thirteen players we used that day, ten are currently Premier League players, but with seven different Premier League teams. The three that aren't in the Premier League were last seen playing for three dog awful teams - East Thurrock Utd, Melbourne City and Derby.

Jenks

Maguire's red card was very early on. However, it wasn't the quickest red we've received.

Six years ago, Wes Morgan was sent off in the third minute of a game against Millwall. It was also a professional foul that resulted in a free kick just outside the area which Schmeichel then saved. We dug in, like yesterday, and there was a late decider. However, that time the goal was for Millwall and we lost.

It was also a game notable for Kane and Vardy sitting on the bench for us while we huffed and puffed with first choice forwards Nugent and Wood. Kane came on just before Millwall scored the winner.

Of the thirteen players we used that day, ten are currently Premier League players, but with seven different Premier League teams. The three that aren't in the Premier League were last seen playing for three dog awful teams - East Thurrock Utd, Melbourne City and Derby.

View attachment 14716
I'm guessing Paul Konchesky, Danny Tiatto and David Nugent???

Skitzo

Tiatto was long gone

The Melbourne City one it Ritchie de Laet, he’s there on loan now

glyn

Couple of records we now hold (sorry if already posted). I think they are PL post-1992/opts stats records as ever

• Longest gap between a sub coming on and scoring a goal (courtesy of James Richardson podcast)
  • earliest a team has been down to ten men and then won

LCFC Twitter

1. Sam Inkersole, West Ham United writer for https://t.co/b2QnQSsgGN, gives the lowdown on Manuel Pellegrini’s Hammers ahead of #WhuLei 🕵

2. Join Foxes legends Steve Walsh and Matt Elliott on LCFC Radio for full #WhuLei build-up and coverage 📻

3. "They. Gave. It. Everything." 🦊 #OnThisDay two years ago, the Foxes exited the UEFA Champions League... https://t.co/YMZK5DFDFt

4. "We're trying to create something." 🔵 #WhuLei

5. Truly remarkable people who make Leicestershire a better place will be recognised with the inaugural Vichai Srivadd… https://t.co/DupKLkeSSs

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46