Burnley Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Re: Burnley Match Thread

this is wank. Sitting in the kop as i post this. Wankier than the wankiest wank.

Surely this will mean the end of Hinge & Bracket in charge and we will stop farting about and get a proper Manager in.

Surely this will mean the end of Hinge & Bracket in charge and we will stop farting about and get a proper Manager in.

.... and burst this ex-player bubble.

Can't score goals,no passion,no invention! Shite Shite Shite

Can't score goals,no passion,no invention! Shite Shite Shite

The first point has to be the biggest problem with the club. It's been going on for years!

I really do wonder, how old will I be when someone at Leicester scores 20 goals in a season? Or even just 15 would be nice.

Martin Allen to blame for not signing one good player with the money he had!

Absolutely sh]te performance.

There are no positives from that. Wanted to have a few beers tonight but feel like having a big sulk instead. :bang:

all the other results are wank as well...can we get all over optimistic about a Tigana appointment again?...or is someone going to piss on our chips :about that ray of light? :icon_sad:

.... and burst this ex-player bubble.

I don't think there was any bubble to burst.

Nor - should we be surprised by this result. We have had 4 years of this type of home result and there is a remarkable consistency of us struggling just above the relegation zone.

Clearly something is drastically wrong. It's either the players or the coaching/ management or both.

I think player recruitment has been very poor and I doubt whether any incoming manager could turn round the performances of this squad. Megson recognised this and decided to play to our one strength which is a reasonably tight defence.

In my opinion Milan should splash his cash - which he has very largely wasted to-date - bring in the best manager who is brave enough to take on the job and owner and manager should publicly acknowledge that the squad has to be re-built (yet again) and it's going to take time.

haha! listening to the phone in,guy explains everything
"so what was wrong then"
do RL only employ complete brainless twats!

This interview with Frank Burrows is literally making me want to put stones in my pockets and jump in the pond! Hes got all the charisma of a wet sock!

Does surprise me when people say we have some decent players and its just about finding the right Manager to get the best out of them,we have some terrible players and the money that has been spent has been largely wasted.Thing is we are now stuck with them because nobody else is foolish enough to take the likes of Kenton,Newton,Hellings etc etc off us.What an absolute Shambles of a Club.

Last edited:
This interview with Frank Burrows is literally making me want to put stones in my pockets and jump in the pond! Hes got all the charisma of a wet sock!

he almost sounds drunk, but I doubt he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669