Burnley Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the worst Leicester game I have ever seen.

Only positive - no-one's going to calling for Burrows to get the job.

I'm at the point now where I dont give a toss what the result is anymore and I left early again today :icon_redf (albeit only 5 minutes early)... my enthusiasm for the game is dying rapidly :icon_sad:

.Thing is we are now stuck with them because nobody else is foolish enough to take the likes of Kenton,Newton,Hellings etc etc off us.What an absolute Shambles of a Club.

It's a good job that we have a Chairman with money because we have the examples of wasted resources that you mention...but then we also have the players written off previously who have still to be moved on.

It's back to square one - but as I've said before we need a manager who is a decent judge of players and Milan needs to go along with those judgements. Clearly something went seriously wrong with player recruitment this summer - but I think many of us already knew that before the season started.

Perhaps the worst Leicester game I have ever seen.

Only positive - no-one's going to calling for Burrows to get the job.

Taggs is also responsible, which imo is a pointer as to why Steve Walsh should not be Leicester manager. Passion alone is not enough.

It's a good job that we have a Chairman with money because we have the examples of wasted resources that you mention...but then we also have the players written off previously who have still to be moved on.

It's back to square one - but as I've said before we need a manager who is a decent judge of players and Milan needs to go along with those judgements. Clearly something went seriously wrong with player recruitment this summer - but I think many of us already knew that before the season started.

But did it? How do we know, none of them have been given a chance and I can't believe they can be that much worse than these.

By all accounts a few of the new signings look good in the reserves, Kaebi, Ferrera, Djezi, Sappleton, Hayes yet not one of them has had more than 10 minutes on the pitch.

What a load of ****ing shite, I don’t know why I bother going any more I mean Gerry and Burrows could at least answer one question

Why oh Why do you play Stearman I mean So ****ing what if he is Leicester through and through the lad is shit and will remain shit who gives a **** if hes from Leicester - Stearman Impression - Down the line son and here comes one of me long throws for ya!! And Cort is the laziest tosser in the world once rated 7 million???? What’s that Ugandan Dollars which probably works out at 20p!

What a load of wank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diabolical. Or however you spell it.

Absolute shite, the only positive is that it could stop Burrows getting the job.

But did it? How do we know, none of them have been given a chance and I can't believe they can be that much worse than these.

By all accounts a few of the new signings look good in the reserves, Kaebi, Ferrera, Djezi, Sappleton, Hayes yet not one of them has had more than 10 minutes on the pitch.

On one hand thats true but! the fact that they have not ben picked by whos been in charge suggests that theyre in the reserves for a reason.Then again i agree with giving them a chance as this lot couldnt find their arse with both hands!

Taggs is also responsible, which imo is a pointer as to why Steve Walsh should not be Leicester manager. Passion alone is not enough.

Come on BB - the only person who was going to appoint Walshie was Walshie.

In my opinion no one is going to get too much out of the current squad. Megson - who I never wanted and who I was not sorry to leave - is not a fool and he recognised that there is little quality so he set out his stall to make us hard to beat.

I would think that everyone in the game knows we have no midfield creativity not penetration down the wings......so it's always going to be very difficult.

Come on BB - the only person who was going to appoint Walshie was Walshie.

In my opinion no one is going to get too much out of the current squad. Megson - who I never wanted and who I was not sorry to leave - is not a fool and he recognised that there is little quality so he set out his stall to make us hard to beat.

I would think that everyone in the game knows we have no midfield creativity not penetration down the wings......so it's always going to be very difficult.

I agree, i was actually referring to the fans who think he his the answer just because he is a Leicester legend. In reality there would be no logic whatsoever of appointing him.

it gets on my tits when he says on the commentary that he can see whats wrong and knows how to change it and could get a result with the team.
20 odd thousand supporters can see whats wrong! if it was that easy everyone would be a manager!

I'm at the point now where I dont give a toss what the result is anymore and I left early again today :icon_redf (albeit only 5 minutes early)... my enthusiasm for the game is dying rapidly :icon_sad:

I think mine died a while ago!
Why I'm still going down I haven't figured out yet though......maybe it's that I keep hoping that I will see something.........ANYTHING put a bit of spark into the team and things start to move in the right direction.

Not exactly sure WHEN that moment will be.......

As for today, I'm depressed at being depressed watching that depressing rubbish!
And listening to Burrows after the game is enough to make me reach for the razorblades! Just his entire tone of voice does absolutely nothing to inspire confidence or passion, and if his team talks are given like that then it's no blinkin wonder we see souless,passionless displays on the pitch!

and then having to listen to Kisnorbo sounded as miserable as I felt watching that cack.....Baabaa asked him what they had to do to put things right, and he said he didn't know:icon_eek: If the players don't fecking know then what chance is there!

But I'm still not ready to give up on them, insanity still makes me go!!

Last edited:
At least there is an international break now, instead of watching Leicester mess things up you can watch England and Scotland mess things up instead. :icon_lol:

it gets on my tits when he says on the commentary that he can see whats wrong and knows how to change it and could get a result with the team.
20 odd thousand supporters can see whats wrong! if it was that easy everyone would be a manager!

Taggs was saying similar things when he was doing commentary. Clearly he talks a good game, but tbh even a top quality manager would be hard pushed to get something out of this lot. The players who are average at best also have the wrong attitude. The Chelsea and Villa games prove that they are bunch of lazy arses, and why they are not plying their trade at the highest level. If you look at the countries top teams (manure arse chelski ) they all treat lower league opposition with respect, and then go out and stuff em. Our lot only seem to want to play when there is no pressure on. In reality i would question their bottle, or lack of it. If they dont show any spirit then we will continue to go through a succession of managers, because he will cop the brunt of it. Imo the players should ask themselves are they giving 100% for the football club, but they wont because they are happy to be losers whilst still pick up their fat pay packets.

And listening to Burrows after the game is enough to make me reach for the razorblades! Just his entire tone of voice does absolutely nothing to inspire confidence or passion, and if his team talks are given like that then it's no blinkin wonder we see souless,passionless displays on the pitch!

It was like listening to Levein all over again.

What was it that Milan said when he took over? I think it was along the lines that LCFC was sleeping and no one could even hear her snore...

Looks more like a f**king coma to me Milan!

That game was so bad today that I don't know where to begin. I am just pissed that I drove for over two hours to experience it.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669