Burnley Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was it that Milan said when he took over? I think it was along the lines that LCFC was sleeping and no one could even hear her snore...

Looks more like a f**king coma to me Milan!

That game was so bad today that I don't know where to begin. I am just pissed that I drove for over two hours to experience it.:mad:

Drink driving is not the answer :018: ;)

What was it that Milan said when he took over? I think it was along the lines that LCFC was sleeping and no one could even hear her snore...

Looks more like a f**king coma to me Milan!

That game was so bad today that I don't know where to begin. I am just pissed that I drove for over two hours to experience it.:mad:

I feel sorry for all you that wasted your valuable weekend time watching it:icon_sad:. I was at work till mid afternoon and turned the radio on for the 2nd half. You would think being 1-0 down at home they would have thrown the kitchen sink at them in the 2nd half, after an almighty bollocking at the interval. What i heard was an inept passionless and lethargic display from a group of players that didnt seem to give a flying feck. What an insult to Leicester City and its fans, and what an insult to the players like Walshie who used to bust a gut for the club.

Gave up listening a long long time ago and certainly won't be going again.Rather watch Soccer Saturday,still want them to win but they are no longer have any importance in my life and I'm sure as hell not going to let the performance of them gutless bastards effect how I feel.Like I said the whole club is a complete and utter shambles

Last edited:
Levein wasn't as bad as that!
His voice was more quiet and controlled, Burrows, well.....he spoke so sloooooooooowly. He might as well have been comatose for the amount of life in his voice

Burrows spoke like a man that knew he had blown his slim chance of getting the job. Levein done my head in for nearly 2 years,but thankfully on this evidence Burrows will not be around for that long.

Gave up listening a long long time ago and certainly won't be going again.Rather watch Soccer Saturday,still want them to win but they are no longer have any importance in my life and I'm sure as hell not going to let the performance of them gutless bastards effect how I feel.Like I said the whole club is a complete and utter shambles

I'm starting to feel the same and it is a shame.

I used to be proud to tell people who I supported...that emotion is being rapidly replaced with shame:icon_sad:

I quite honestly think it was one of the worst games I have been to.
I knew it was going to be bad, yet I still had to go along didn't I...
I'll never learn.

I quite honestly think it was one of the worst games I have been to.
I knew it was going to be bad, yet I still had to go along didn't I...
I'll never learn.

Neither will I.

It has to get better...doesn't it?:icon_sad:

I'm starting to feel the same and it is a shame.

I used to be proud to tell people who I supported...that emotion is being rapidly replaced with shame:icon_sad:

I find it hard to believe that you are not bothered anymore. Its very hard to take the ' fan ' out of you, however much dissatisfied you become. I rarely go to the Walkers these days, but the disappointment is no easier to take when they perform like today. I'd love to say feck em, but i'll still be tuning in for more punishment next time round.

Diabolical. Or however you spell it.

Absolute shite, the only positive is that it could stop Burrows getting the job.

The helicopter showed more passion and tactical awareness than we did :icon_sad:

No leaders.

14 players out there today and not one with the guts to puff his chest out and take control.

All 14 wandering around gormlessly, waiting for someone else to do something.

Burrows and Taggart as clueless as the rest.

We've not scored at home to Burnley in four attempts. That in itself goes some way to express just how desperate it's been at home over the last few years. Complete silence this afternoon for most of the match, only interrupted by the occasional fit of frustration.

Whoever the new fella is, I wish him all the luck in the world. He'll need it.

No leaders.

14 players out there today and not one with the guts to puff his chest out and take control.

All 14 wandering around gormlessly, waiting for someone else to do something.

Burrows and Taggart as clueless as the rest.

We've not scored at home to Burnley in four attempts. That in itself goes some way to express just how desperate it's been at home over the last few years. Complete silence this afternoon for most of the match, only interrupted by the occasional fit of frustration.

Whoever the new fella is, I wish him all the luck in the world. He'll need it.

Watching the post match press conf, I couldn't agree more. I think Burrows is distinctly old-school in his methods - in essence just "throwing forwards on" and it's a gamble. We don't want gambles. We want tactics.

His whole outlook is tired. I think he should get back to his flower beds and we should ensure we get someone in with a bit more verve for the task at hand.

I find it hard to believe that you are not bothered anymore. Its very hard to take the ' fan ' out of you, however much dissatisfied you become. I rarely go to the Walkers these days, but the disappointment is no easier to take when they perform like today. I'd love to say feck em, but i'll still be tuning in for more punishment next time round.

Never said I wasn't bothered but whether we win,lose or draw no longer makes any difference to my mood,I have no reason to lie and how I felt about LCFc changed about 3 years ago.I'm not knocking anyone who goes or listens but LCFc are no longer an important part of my life

They are a VERY important part of my life.

Every life needs a shit bit in it, fortunately at the minute that's mine.

I've more than enough shit bits in mine believe me and the fortunes of LCFc pale into insignificance.Maybe its because I live so far away that I feel this way,I don't know:102:

I've more than enough shit bits in mine believe me and the fortunes of LCFc pale into insignificance.Maybe its because I live so far away that I feel this way,I don't know:102:
:081: I wrote down on a piece of paper next to me what your reply would be, it's almost word for word :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669