Status
Not open for further replies.
How about?

Fulop
Maybury NGotty Kisnorbo Chambers
Hume(if fit) Kenton King Sheehan
Cort John

On the bench include Kaebi, maybe even Hellings, and Rickehhhh

Humes not going to make it and Sheehan is suspended, Apart from that........:icon_wink

Whoops, forgot about Sheehan out.

I'm trying to think of a line up that doesnt include RS, cos he needs some time on the bench.

If all the crocks don't make it:

Fulop

Kenton N'Gotty Kisnorbo

Stearman Newton King Chambers

Fryatt

John Cort

Subs: Henderson, Sappleton, Hayes, Kaebi, Maybury

Fulop

Maybury N'Gotty Kisnorbo Chambers

Kaebi Hellings King Ferreira

John Fryatt

SUBS: Hayes, Sappleton, Mattock, Stearman, Henderson

Burnley manager just been sacked !!!

Mutual consent thing wasn't it :081:

Wouldn't it be ironic, don't you think? Thinking of the last 'great' manager we had. O'Neill left Norwich, the team we were due to play that weekend and joined us after the game.

Now Cotterill has 'left' Burnley just before we play them.

Funny old game......

I can't believe that numpty Stearman is about to make his 100th appearance for City.

Please somebody stop him and get him booted out of the line-up.

On current form and the current position he is playing I agree, but he has shown that he can be a very good player and has been one of those that have suffered IMO with the chopping and changing of managers.
At times when playing at right back he has been very good and shown when he first broke into the team that he could do it consistantly, in recent times he has been out of form and struggled, and with the formation we are currently playing does not help him one bit as he is never a wing back.

We may see Sappleton :102:

Quite possible, he was on the bench but never got on last match. He wasn't in the reserves the other night so it's likely he'll be on the bench again. Hopefully they'll get him on this time, along with Kaebi. :icon_roll

Quite possible, he was on the bench but never got on last match. He wasn't in the reserves the other night so it's likely he'll be on the bench again. Hopefully they'll get him on this time, along with Kaebi. :icon_roll

Im happy with Fryatt & John i think theres plenty of goals in that pairing. Maybe we should send Sappleton on loan for abit because i think our upfronts starting to look decent now & theres 4 (Fryatt Hume John & Cort) ahead of him in my pecking order at the minute.

Im happy with Fryatt & John i think theres plenty of goals in that pairing. Maybe we should send Sappleton on loan for abit because i think our upfronts starting to look decent now & theres 4 (Fryatt Hume John & Cort) ahead of him in my pecking order at the minute.

Fryatt has been saying he prefers to play behind a front pair rather than upfront. Says it gives him more time. John and Cort upfront for me with Fryatt in the forward midfield role. Sappleton on for the last twenty minutes or so to give the defence a headache against fresh legs. :icon_wink

Fryatt has been saying he prefers to play behind a front pair rather than upfront. Says it gives him more time. John and Cort upfront for me with Fryatt in the forward midfield role. Sappleton on for the last twenty minutes or so to give the defence a headache against fresh legs. :icon_wink

What no Hume? but yeah i'd be happy with that as i haven't seen any of Sappleton first hand yet

Isn't Campbell injured. Groin strain I think? :tumbleweed:

Im not sure he might be that many have been sidelined that im not sure sure who's coming or going now.
But i was talking in general all being fit anyway not just todays game even though this is a Burnley thread. :081:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670