Post Match Bury 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa, Birmingham, Walsall, West Brom and Wolves all played at home tonight. When was the last time that happened?
Not really asking for an answer to this, just in case someone tries to find out.

I would suggest that it has never ever ever happened before and challenge anybody to prove differently.

Not the prettiest of scenes, though a good reminder of how grim Mancunia and its denizens are

Of course fans from other cities , when just a goal down and hoping for a late equaliser, would react in totally different fashion when a linesman doesn't do his job properly and their club is suddenly two-down with no hope of salvaging the game?

I would suggest that it has never ever ever happened before and challenge anybody to prove differently.

Certainly in the league the fixtures computer wouldn't allow it.

Chances are you are right.

What happened with Moore?

The video shows them being tw*ts but not Moore being involved

Mrs Dodoo will be as proud as Punch this morning - and I don't blame her.

As a general rule it seems sensible to let Joe go on loan for a bit. It is asking a lot for him to begin his first team football in the Premier League.

When Fuchs signed I took it he would be a first team regular. How did he play?

Did Leonardo and Karamic look better or worse than Vardy and Shinji?

Mrs Dodoo will be as proud as Punch this morning - and I don't blame her.

As a general rule it seems sensible to let Joe go on loan for a bit. It is asking a lot for him to begin his first team football in the Premier League.

When Fuchs signed I took it he would be a first team regular. How did he play?

Did Leonardo and Karamic look better or worse than Vardy and Shinji?
How do you decide which players you refer to by surname and which by given name? Is it something simple like nationality, something personal such as whether you like their haircut, something entirely off the wall like what colour towels they have in their bathroom, or something simple and tedious like whichever of his names you prefer the sound of? If we had a Chinese player would you reverse the process?

How do you decide which players you refer to by surname and which by given name? Is it something simple like nationality, something personal such as whether you like their haircut, something entirely off the wall like what colour towels they have in their bathroom, or something simple and tedious like whichever of his names you prefer the sound of? If we had a Chinese player would you reverse the process?

You missed out on asking about the criteria to spell a players name correctly as well.

The question of how we decide what name to call a player is off topic but very interesting so I have started a new thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566