Bye bye FBS, welcome back King Power

Brown Nose

FBS have dumped us off after relegation (at a cost of more than £10m), King Power back on the shirts.

The new ball's rolling and things are a-changing pretty quickly now. Vards didn't even have time to shave and change.

Here, stick this on Jamie and smile.

Perhaps we should collect the shirts up from the West Ham game and stick em on eBay. New shirt with old sponsor; might make a profit on them.

Perhaps we should collect the shirts up from the West Ham game and stick em on eBay. New shirt with old sponsor; might make a profit on them.
I've always wonder if anyone has any of the shirts worn at Sheff Weds or Blackburn as well (i think) - previous seasons shirt with the new season style sponsor:

Gives King Power a chance to pay what they want for sponsorship to allow for ffp!

I've always wonder if anyone has any of the shirts worn at Sheff Weds or Blackburn as well (i think) - previous seasons shirt with the new season style sponsor:

I can't remember the reason but the shirts for this game were printed up at very short notice, possibly at Hillsborough. Our scorer was Steve CLARRIDGE, according to his shirt.

Can we get white shorts as well please?

I'll still be wearing the ones from our sponsorless days. Best shirts we've had in decades.

Can't wear white shorts, I've no idea how some of our players might identify.

Hang on.... I think I might be getting a little confused. What was the question again?

Can't wear white shorts, I've no idea how some of our players might identify.

Hang on.... I think I might be getting a little confused. What was the question again?
Do you have a skid-mark issue?

Are FBS still involved as a sponsor? Just not the/a shirt sponsor.

Reason I ask is because on the Winks signs video*, there's still (that god awful) FBS intro plus a number of FBS emblazoned shirts to be seen.

(*who is the guy who does those interviews? I find his voice monotonous... probably due to him always asking the same questions - poor fella, he's bored as ****)

Edit: the club website still lists FBS as an "official principal partner" so looks like they are still involved in some capacity. .. or maybe someone hasn't updated the website yet (don't work satdehs)

Last edited:
Are FBS still involved as a sponsor? Just not the/a shirt sponsor.

Reason I ask is because on the Winks signs video*, there's still (that god awful) FBS intro plus a number of FBS emblazoned shirts to be seen.

(*who is the guy who does those interviews? I find his voice monotonous... probably due to him always asking the same questions - poor fella, he's bored as ****)

Edit: the club website still lists FBS as an "official principal partner" so looks like they are still involved in some capacity. .. or maybe someone hasn't updated the website yet (don't work satdehs)
I assume so. Just not title sponsors. It’s the championship, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were somewhere on the back of the shirt.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463