Calling Hearts Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

From the few comments on here it seems the majority of you Hearts fans are sorry to lose Maybury and to a lesser extent DeVries. Nobody seems too bothered about Kisnarbro.
So be honest and tell us who you truthfully dont want CL to steal of you ie have you any good players or prospects.
I expected CL to go for the likes of Riorden (Hibs), but maybe he will in the summer when he has some money to spend.

I would think that Derek Riordan is out of our price range unfortunately.Perhaps if we'd gone for him at the start of the season we might have got him but his profile as been raised this season.

I saw Kisnorbo play here in Adelaide for the Aussies. No worries of him
disappearing on International duty. He ain't very good.

dpjfox said:
From the few comments on here it seems the majority of you Hearts fans are sorry to lose Maybury and to a lesser extent DeVries. Nobody seems too bothered about Kisnarbro.
So be honest and tell us who you truthfully dont want CL to steal of you ie have you any good players or prospects.
I expected CL to go for the likes of Riorden (Hibs), but maybe he will in the summer when he has some money to spend.

Along with Maybury, only Paul Hartley and young keeper Craig Gordon have performed consistantly well over the last season or two,
You've got one, i'd like to keep the other two :D

Is your keeper's contract up? If so I can't see you keeping him,maybe not us but someone will be in for him.

I think Gordons contract expires summer 2006
Our reserve keeper, Tepi Moilanon's expires this summer (ex preston if i remember right)
Have him :D

Seriously though (no jokes about Scottish keepers please! ) Craig is 22 years old and probably the best in Scotland at this time, closely followed by 19 year old David Marshall of Celtic, so we really could do without CL coming back for him.

Your welcome to Skippy

Kisnorbo has a tendency to run around like a headless chicken, bottles it at every 50/50 challenge and cant pass the ball forward...ENJOY..!!

As for Craig Gordon, HANDS OFF...!! Youve taken Maybury and you should be well chuffed..he's definite premiership material.De Vries..will let you make up your own mind on that one. :p

yep, gotta agree. hartley and gordon are the 2 that would hurt us most, altho no-one seems to be mentioning webster or pressley- very strange considering our very strong defence. pressleys contract is up at end of season but wants to stay. websters contract isnt up at the end of the season and hed cost over a million (press reports say 1.5 million but...)
dont suppose you'd be interested in a new chief executive? chris robinson'll be free soon :D

dpjfox said:

We will definetly miss Maybury, MDV has been non-effective this season (Braga in the UEFA Cup apart) and Kisnorbo we won't miss in the slightest.

As has been mentioned before, I'd like to see Craig Gordon, Andy Webster & Paul Hartley stay, they are all first team regulars. You also ask about prospects, one that springs to mind is a young defender called Christophe Berra, great things are expected of him and he has made a few first team appearences already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669