Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

So we lost today - so what - I was more upset about Keith Weller passing away - all this talk about promotion etc - who's kiddin who? - wake up and smell the coffee - at the moment we have a very average looking team with alot of average looking players - GL has got a massive job on his hands to rebuild a side which will challenge for promotion and its not going to happen this season or perhaps next but given time and patience he will - so to those of you who think that we have got a side capable of going up I say take your rosey coloured specks off and start being a bit more realistic - things are not going to get sorted over-nite

lanxfox said:
So we lost today - so what - I was more upset about Keith Weller passing away - all this talk about promotion etc - who's kiddin who? - wake up and smell the coffee - at the moment we have a very average looking team with alot of average looking players - GL has got a massive job on his hands to rebuild a side which will challenge for promotion and its not going to happen this season or perhaps next but given time and patience he will - so to those of you who think that we have got a side capable of going up I say take your rosey coloured specks off and start being a bit more realistic - things are not going to get sorted over-nite

100% correct (except his name is craig, or CL)...anything we get this season would be a bonus.

Agreed,but I wouldn't just 'write this season off'we aren't that far behind.

Yeah I know we are not going to win the league really but we can still challenge for 2nd place. We should finish in the top 6 definitely.

No way should we right this season off. There is still shite loads of games left so stop being so negative. Hope is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669