Cambiasso to stay another year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Fourth Official's credibility like? He's been quite heavily wrong before, right? Still, he seems certain about this...

He used to be really good for 90% of things, particularly for Everton (his club) and Leicester as he was good mates with someone at the club (who I now believe has left, but I don't know for sure..)

Nowadays he is less reliable, but if he posts anything I tend to take it more seriously than your average Twitter rumour.

I doubt it - they have already done one big announcement (Rotherham friendly) already which they would not want to over-shadow

Can't think of anything at all that would overshadow the news of the Rotherham match.

Rotherham match is huge now

Villa have offered him a deal according to a couple of papers.

After yesterday's events there is not a single hope in hell that he will stay at this Club

Another piece of outstanding work

He might if we persuaded Klopp to come here, but then again Klopp might come here if he knows Cambiasso is staying! we need them both to believe the other one is on his way!

Please, please, please stop talking about Klopp

It's just plain daft

Steve Cotterill is our market

Steve Cotterill would be an inspired choice. Unrivaled experience in the Premier League and just the kind of big name to attract top players from around the world.

I would rather have Cotterill than half of the names on the list - that just goes to show how bad it is.

Didn't the owners think to see who's available before sacking our Nige?

Steve Cotterill would be an inspired choice. Unrivaled experience in the Premier League and just the kind of big name to attract top players from around the world.

Hahaha

Sadly, he's just been catapulted in to the serious betting at joint favourite. OMG

I would rather have Cotterill than half of the names on the list - that just goes to show how bad it is.

Didn't the owners think to see who's available before sacking our Nige?

If you are going to have your mad dog put down because it keeps biting the postman and your children, do you look for a replacement first and let it carry on biting while you take your time with some thoughtful research?

Cotterill would be an unmitigated disaster. You'd have to seriously question the sanity of the board of he's considered.

Won't be him though surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670