Speculation Cameron Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Connolly

According to Radio Leicester (playing an interview with Adam Pearson) we have submitted a bid for Hull City winger Cameron Stewart.

Seem to remember this guy constantly tormenting us when we went to Hull and is one of Pearson's young stars he brought to Hull.

According to Adam Pearson;

"The bid is a bit of mischief-making really"

"We are treating the bid with the distain it deserves"

"The million Leicester bid is for his left foot (laughs)... or maybe his left toe."

"If there is one club on Earth we wouldn't do business with it would probably be Leicester (from being prompted by interviewer)."

Sounds like they'd actually like to do business however considering Adam Pearson coming out with these comments.

Last edited:
According to Radio Leicester (playing an interview with Adam Pearson) we have submitted a bid for Hull City winger Cameron Stewart.

Seem to remember this guy constantly tormenting us when we went to Hull and is one of Pearson's young stars he brought to Hull.

According to Adam Pearson;

"The bid is a bit of mischief-making really"

"We are treating the bid with the distain it deserves"

"The million Leicester bid is for his left foot (laughs)... or maybe his left toe."

"If there is one club on Earth we wouldn't do business with it would probably be Leicester (from being prompted by interviewer)."

Sounds like they'd actually like to do business however considering Adam Pearson coming out with these comments.

They're not bitter at all.

Adam Pearson can go and **** himself. He's an arrogant twat of the highest order.

If NP wants CS then NP will get him. End of.

Adam P - just talking up the price, you can be sure we would have to pay well over the odds for any player from Hull

"If there is one club on Earth we wouldn't do business with it would probably be Leicester (from being prompted by interviewer)."[/I]

Someone is riled. :icon_lol:

a "proper chairman" would have issued a hand off hes not for sale at any price! feck me hull came straight after our players when NP went there.. id love it if we signed him love it!!!

a "proper chairman" would have issued a hand off hes not for sale at any price! feck me hull came straight after our players when NP went there.. id love it if we signed him love it!!!

The difference is we backed them into a corner regarding their manager and now we're potentially going after one of their prized assets. When they came in for the likes of Hobbs, Fryatt and Waghorn they were all surplus to requirements pretty much. I don't blame them for being annoyed although the interview could have been more tactful. However, I think the fact that the chairman is so upset suggests that he doesn't think too much about Pearson's ethics in the game.

if kebe won't come i wouldn't mind him at all, scored a very cheeky goal against Ipswich

Correct me if I'm wrong but is he not a bit part player for Hull?

I understand he's still young, but he's only played a handful of games and £1.5mil seems a bit steep for potential.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is he not a bit part player for Hull?

I understand he's still young, but he's only played a handful of games and £1.5mil seems a bit steep for potential.

Had a bad injury, since he's been injury free he's been ever present for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566