Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Regardless of whether you think Brown and Labour are making a complete bollocks of running the country,could you really vote for this smarmy stuck up Tory turd ? A utter Shitbag of a man IMO

Lesser of 2 evils. I mean Cameron may be totally ****ing useless, in fact I'm sure he will be but thats still 200% than better Brown.

Last edited:
can't bring myself to vote for either of the twats

might vote Lib Dem, we have a Lib Dem incumbent already, albeit a bisexual Millwall fan (!)

might vote Lib Dem,

Is there any point ? :102:

I could never vote Conservative,its just in my blood.My Mum and Dad,brothers,sisters are all the same..just could never ever vote Tory,its like engrained into us:102:

might vote Lib Dem, we have a Lib Dem incumbent already, albeit a bisexual Millwall fan (!)

Good MP in spite of that. :)

they are all a bunch of tossers.

Yes, as lets face it the only parties who have a real chance of winning are them and Labour, and we need a change from Labour. Not that my vote will make a difference as the tories always win here.

Plus you won't technically be voting for David Cameron unless you live in his constituency ;)

I read that he won't get in because a lot of 'Northerners' will refuse to vote for him

Its not so much that he is a Conservative,I could no longer give a toss who runs the Country,its more personal in that I just don't fecking like him,he reminds me of one of the Old Etonian types.

I could never vote Labour, I would rather not vote at all if it came to it. Labour ruined our merchant fleet in the 70's and I rejoiced the day that twat Callaghan pointed his toes north, I just hope it was a slow lingering painful death.
I cannot be doing with Cameron either, but he will be much better than the one eyed twat we have in charge now. Lib Dem is a wasted vote.

I read that he won't get in because a lot of 'Northerners' will refuse to vote for him
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/23ecf33a-a8a2-11de-9242-00144feabdc0.html
The overall picture from the polling figures is grim for Mr Brown, not least because it suggests that Labour can no longer rely on its traditional northern stronghold.

The data show Mr Cameron has taken the north of England by stealth, reversing the collapse of support for the Tories in the region in the 1990s to achieve a narrow opinion poll margin over Labour.

The Tories will see their 4 percentage point lead in the region - based on data over the past three months - as a vindication of Mr Cameron's decision to dedicate resources to rebuilding the Tories' northern base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566