Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo its stupid not to vote because of whats happened in the past. vote on whats going on now not because they used to be lead by a mad old bat

Not so clearcut if you read the rest of the article though

I know, I'm always suspicious of opinion polls anyway.

How anyone can think that this incompetant, arrogant, interfering,lying, corrupt bunch of wankers is worth re-electing though is beyond me though.

I know, I'm always suspicious of opinion polls anyway.

How anyone can think that this incompetant, arrogant, interfering,lying, corrupt bunch of wankers is worth re-electing though is beyond me though.

Because they can remember a Conservative goverment ?:102:

TBH I couldn't give a flying **** who gets in! Wankers the lot of them.

Yes, as lets face it the only parties who have a real chance of winning are them and Labour

I really don't buy that argument. People have died for us to have the right to vote, so I personally believe you should exercise that right and exercise it conscionably.
Vote for the candidate whose policies are closest to your own views, even if you don't think that that candidate will eventually win. Otherwise you helping perpetuate the current two horse race, with two identical 'horses'.

we need a change from Labour.

If you believe that, then it is truly pointless voting Conservative. There's no difference between them and New Labour, they're both Tory parties. Whichever of the two of them win, it'll be more of the same.

you won't technically be voting for David Cameron unless you live in his constituency ;)

Nothing 'technical' about it, that's a statement of fact.

I won't be sticking with anyone,I don't give a monkeys about who runs the country anymore,like I said my hate of Cameron is purely personal.He's a total Shithouse IMO,regardless of his political beliefs
Besides I'm not on the electoral role anymore so I won't be voting

Last edited:
Correct. They don't exist any more.

There's no such thing. The only wasted vote, is a vote not cast.

You know what I mean, the lib dems have as much chance of getting to power than Michael Jackson has of baby sitting again.

Who gets your vote out of interest macky?

I don't live in the UK, so none of that shower of ****s, an entirely different shower of ****s.
We also use proportional representation, so I'm not forced into a single vote for one candidate.

Is there any point ? :102:

well yes, it returns the Lib Dem MP...and maybe if a lot of people think "Brown is a dozy twat and Cameron is a posh twat" the Libdems may get enough seats to......

form an alliance ;)

well yes, it returns the Lib Dem MP...and maybe if a lot of people think "Brown is a dozy twat and Cameron is a posh twat" the Libdems may get enough seats to......

form an alliance ;)

Err Nick Clegg went to Westminster School. I think you'll find that's quite posh too.

I'll be voting for the tories. And I don't mind David Cameron either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566