Campbell-ryce

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnsleyfox

Ok the local Barnsley rag say's barnsley have had a 250k bid turned down by Sothend for winger Jamal Campbell-ryce and are thinking about upping the bid. Also say's covscum and LCFC are waiting in the wings. Anyone know anything about it

I'm fairly sure he plays on the right wing.

Played against us @ Southend last season - didn't really stand out, but i know that he's more than happy to run at defenders.

We were linked to him at the end of the season. He's a right winger with great pace.....run rings round Maybury at roots hall....but then again that's not hard....He's a better player than Levi Porter IMO

He's not very good on FM2007. not that that really means any thing...

:081:

Obviously, as it is now season 2007/08 we will have to wait til FM 2008 and comes out before we can see if he is actually any good! :icon_roll

Hes a good young fast winger with alot of fight and a couple of "Lollipops" to get past players. Relies mainly on his pace, not the best delivery but then again anyone who can cross a ball is in the premiership... He has been out for a few weeks with stomach problems, torn muscle. I do think however that his manager has been hyping him up a little in the press to try and get what he can for him... Maybe he just had a good season and the club want to cash is while they can...

Not one for city in my eyes...

Hes a good young fast winger with alot of fight and a couple of "Lollipops" to get past players. Relies mainly on his pace, not the best delivery but then again anyone who can cross a ball is in the premiership... He has been out for a few weeks with stomach problems, torn muscle. I do think however that his manager has been hyping him up a little in the press to try and get what he can for him... Maybe he just had a good season and the club want to cash is while they can...

Not one for city in my eyes...

Looks like we are just getting linked to any player then that could find Leicester on a road map cos of MM's millions:081:

Looks like we are just getting linked to any player then that could find Leicester on a road map cos of MM's millions:081:

Your probably spot on but thats not such a bad thing... I rememeber not 12 months ago when the biggest names city could attract or be linked to were a has been celtic keeper and a wanna be rangers midfielder!!!! Its nice to know other clubs realise we are a club on the way up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669