CAN ADAMS GO ON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if he came here Step, although I do agree with that...as a man manager he has been excellent I think.

Paul Jewell may be in charge of the best team in this league - but where are Wigan going on their gates? He'd definitely consider the offfer if one were made.....
I'm not holding out any hope for Strachan, but simply say we shouldn't underestimate the potential here....

Adams out!

Wot about that Hull City manager - not doing a bad job - perhaps we can get that centre forward back then who slipped through our fingers - just won player of the month award eerrr wots his name - ah Akinbyi

I tend to agree, I think people would be surprised just who would be interested in the managers job, we have one of the best squads and stadiums in the division and the potential would be quite appealing to a lot of managers.

I think we should be ambitious and aim high somebody like Strachan, Bryan Robson, Paul Jewell, Craig Levein and as an outsider I wouldnt mind George Burley think he would do an excellent job with the squad we currently have.

Keep the Faith said:
George Burley

I want MA to stay (i'm a glutten for punishment!) but i think thats an excellent suggestion, proven track record, turned derby around, good football, likes his youth.

I did think the same a while ago but forgot to say.... bugger

Babylon said:
Keep the Faith said:
George Burley

I want MA to stay (i'm a glutten for punishment!) but i think thats an excellent suggestion, proven track record, turned derby around, good football, likes his youth.

I dont want MA to leave in a way because it means we are not getting results or performing, but I just feel we are too incosistent, we arent playing the right kind of football for the squad and some of the decent youth players at present are being stifled. Burley IMO would take us onto the next level - we arent progressing under MA anymore.

Keep the Faith said:
Babylon said:
Keep the Faith said:
George Burley

I dont want MA to leave in a way because it means we are not getting results or performing, but I just feel we are too incosistent, we arent playing the right kind of football for the squad and some of the decent youth players at present are being stifled. Burley IMO would take us onto the next level - we arent progressing under MA anymore.

I agree with everyones concerns but for me i want micky to get a good go with the team, no one knows how long a team takes to gel. Only ourselves and leeds have had to rip our teams apart at the beginning of the season., so it's not a great suprise that we are both very inconsistent.

You have to judge on results, if it wasn't for an freak goal and the team going to sleep at qpr we would won 5 and drawn 1 in 7 games (i think). Alot of ifs and buts i know, but we aint been far off winning alot of games so far even if the performances are bad. They say the sign of a good team is if they can win and play badly!! Just think what we could do when the players gel.

Saying 'players take time to gel' is such a cliche. If the team were displaying passion and committment but not playing good football then there would be an excuse to say that, however as it is it's just a comedy of errors.

I have just returned from preston cup match, It was really dire. I could go on about how bad some players played or I cound moan about adams crap tactics, but we have all heard it before and I cant be bothered to repeat it

What I will say is I keep going down hoping that things will improve and that ma will have a flash of inspiration, but it just does not change and that makes me really sad. But the fact that people try to justify that the club that I live for has sunk to this level makes me really effing angry, there is no excuse or explanation that will make me feel better about our future with ma so any manager would do. He simply has to leave.

step said:
I have just returned from preston cup match, It was really dire. I could go on about how bad some players played or I cound moan about adams crap tactics, but we have all heard it before and I cant be bothered to repeat it

What I will say is I keep going down hoping that things will improve and that ma will have a flash of inspiration, but it just does not change and that makes me really sad. But the fact that people try to justify that the club that I live for has sunk to this level makes me really effing angry, there is no excuse or explanation that will make me feel better about our future with ma so any manager would do. He simply has to leave.

For once Step I agree with evry word you have written there, im really starting to get Pissed off with Adams. And what happened to all this crap about how he wouldnt wuss of of interviews when we were shite! Even that's gone to pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669