Can you escape the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat my earlier statement, and multiply it by a billion.

I thought I was doing fairly well, found a lot of things, used them to find more things... now I need to use this stupid sound equaliser thing and get the tones to match, which for some reason I can't do! Arggghh!

I hate you! No one start playing this game, it's long, infuriating, and impossible to stop!

YES, yes! I finally got the ****ing equaliser thing done! Thank feck for that!

I repeat my earlier statement, and multiply it by a billion.

I thought I was doing fairly well, found a lot of things, used them to find more things... now I need to use this stupid sound equaliser thing and get the tones to match, which for some reason I can't do! Arggghh!

I hate you! No one start playing this game, it's long, infuriating, and impossible to stop!

Have you done the Chess Board safe or used the Gold yet?

Last edited:
Have you done the Chess Board safe or used the Gold yet?

Chess board safe? Not even seen that I don't think?

I did the safe behind the Da Vinci and used the gold to lift the floorboard to find the blacklight

Anything else you use it for?

I'm trying to work out what to do with the equaliser now I've got it open?

Chess board safe? Not even seen that I don't think?

I did the safe behind the Da Vinci and used the gold to lift the floorboard to find the blacklight

Anything else you use it for?

I'm trying to work out what to do with the equaliser now I've got it open?

If you've used the gold you will need the 4x batteries for the uv light, thats what you need the radio for........... especially the speaker ;-)

Last edited:
If you've used the gold you will need the 4x batteries for the uv light, thats what you need the radio for........... especially the speaker.

I managed to get the little circle thing (that looks like a washer?) off of the speaker in the equaliser... and from the diagram I'm guessing I'm supposed to somehow use it with my wrench and bolts? But they won't go together?

I managed to get the little circle thing (that looks like a washer?) off of the speaker in the equaliser... and from the diagram I'm guessing I'm supposed to somehow use it with my wrench and bolts? But they won't go together?

Don't use the bolts............ Where did you get the bolts from ?!?!?!?!?!?!

attach the magnet to the wrench then double check where you got the bolts from.

attach the magnet to the wrench then double check where you got the bolts from.

Oops, I was doing it all right just was trying to attach the magnet to the wrong end of the wrench! Haha

Blacklight is now powered... and I used it on the sheet with the smiley face, which shows up a pattern... but now I have no idea where to go.

*edit* Found the chess board safe you were on about... guessing that the combination is what the sheet of paper with a3, a1 etc is... but half of that sheet is still covered. hmm

Last edited:
Okay got it all except the 3rd safe... I think I know how to do it, just can't work out how to seee the blackened out side of the paper!

Okay got it all except the 3rd safe... I think I know how to do it, just can't work out how to seee the blackened out side of the paper!

Go around the room with the UV light, paying attention to the dark parts and the gold

I've opened the safe, opened the equaliser thingy, moved the chair from in front of the door, but now I'm stuck.

I've not found any gold or a magnet, where do they come from?

The magnets in the Speaker......... Try leaving the gold in the corner :icon_wink

what the ****?! I can't do anything! Am I supposed to use anything other than the mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669