Can you escape the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do anything. I've opened a cupboard with some colour button things and picked up a vial but can't open it.

I'm on the last safe... think I have everything I need, yet still can't open it.

Is it

ABCD

Or is it
A
B
C
D?

And does it matter what order you enter them?

Last edited:
I'm on the last safe... think I have everything I need, yet still can't open it.

Is it

ABCD

Or is it
A
B
C
D?

And does it matter what order you enter them?

I assume you mean the chess board safe. Double check the good luck message, see if anything is linked GDOCOULK

Ok, I've got some test tube thingy, not a clue what to do now....

I assume you mean the chess board safe. Double check the good luck message, see if anything is linked GDOCOULK

Yeah that's the bit I meant

I'd got all the information, was just putting it in wrong!

Wooo and I'm out of the room! Finally! Only took me like 2 hours.

If I was actually in that room, with those objects, for that long, I probably would've used the knife to slit my wrists. Or drank the acid from the batteries. Or cracked my head open with the gold...

I have a key, no knife yet though.

Yeah that's the bit I meant

I'd got all the information, was just putting it in wrong!

Wooo and I'm out of the room! Finally! Only took me like 2 hours.

If I was actually in that room, with those objects, for that long, I probably would've used the knife to slit my wrists. Or drank the acid from the batteries. Or cracked my head open with the gold...

Well done :038: :038: :038:

As i said in the OP it only took me just over and hour...........

........... about 2 1/2

I got REALLY ****ed off with the Dial safe. I had the code mine was 8R21LXXR26L XX=11. I just could not open it!

Oh, and the codes are unique to each game. :icon_bigg

How did you get the key? what was the combination?

Found the key behind the briefcase - don't know the combination - I assume that is in the briefcase?

Found a battery stuck to the side of the painting, presumably for later.

Man I'm shit at these things.

Give up now! While you can! Arrrghh

If you stop at any point though it does save it and you can just go back and click continue ;) Don't want you staying up all night and missing work!

Ok so now I've opened up the painting with the key found behind the briefcase, found a safe and a black key - now what?

Got as far as the safe behind the Da Vinci picture on got the combination, however as many times as I put in the combination it did't open, so I quit.

Ok so now I've opened up the painting with the key found behind the briefcase, found a safe and a black key - now what?

use the black key on the briefcase. i popped off a plug mount for no reason as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670