Can you tell the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Boy George first came on the scene. A mate said give her one.....
After being told it was a bloke....... (leave the rest to your imagination!!)

Remember when Boy George first came on the scene. A mate said give her one.....
After being told it was a bloke....... (leave the rest to your imagination!!)

I actually fancied Boy George, I was probably only 12 or something. But I never knew he was a bloke until I saw him Dj'ing at club when I was 14.

Hasn't boy george just been done for illegal car clamping?

I did hear about this corporal, right, and he's in the 3rd battalion, this lad, but he's right mean, ok. He goes out in Bangkok, right, and all the prostitutes is coming up and saying how much. He goes "I'm not paying that", right, and then this beautiful lassie comes up. She's gorgeous, man, and she's half the price of the others. They're getting down to it and he puts his hand up her skirt and gets a hold of the old meat and two veg, right. He thinks, hang on - I've paid me money, I'm gonna have summat. He flips it over and he fu...

...and funnily enough it lands on its wheels, it starts first time and they just drive away.

How about you MG, you take a handsome guy home only to find he is rather holey ,would ya still?! Oh and are you comming tonight?

How about you MG, you take a handsome guy home only to find he is rather holey ,would ya still?! Oh and are you comming tonight?
Bit nosey, ain't ya?

Doesn't look like I'll be going to Goals tonight because I only go to ogle Melton Fox :icon_wink :icon_lol:

If "she" still had all the bits (which is the only way you'd find out) there's just no way that any normal person would.

If "she" still had all the bits (which is the only way you'd find out) there's just no way that any normal person would.

Being a bit presumptuous regarding the normality aren't you :icon_wink

So it's now not normal to decide to let a big breasted he-she slip you a length after a drunken night out? Good lord this country gets more opressive every day

I agree with Homer, this thread is getting scarier by the minute. :tumbleweed:

The question is, at what point would you say no?

You've had few a beers, on your back, she/he has her gums around your plums, you reach round and..........

(This is not a confession, but it I know someone........;))

Trevor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670