Canary Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well aware that I am pathetic thanks,I have had it pointed out to me more than enough and no I'm not looking for sympathy.
You should listen to some of their stuff very deep and meaningful it is...such as ''I don't care,I don't care,I don't care if he comes round here,I've got my beer in the sideboard here,let Mum sort him out if he comes round here''

I'm well aware that I am pathetic thanks,I have had it pointed out to me more than enough and no I'm not looking for sympathy.
You should listen to some of their stuff very deep and meaningful it is...such as ''I don't care,I don't care,I don't care if he comes round here,I've got my beer in the sideboard here,let Mum sort him out if he comes round here''

I thought the Macc lads were more your cup of tea.

You won't stop talking,
Why don't you give it a rest?

Try Costa Adeje in Tenerife, its near Playa de las Americas but far enough away to still have some charm. Think MK's been there too.

And me! Nice waterpark there too with a great dolphin show.

Is it best to just fly out and find accommodation or book a package holiday?

When you want to go?
Where you want to fly from?
Self Catering? Half Board? All Inclusive?
Budget?
How many nights?

Often better to book a package, especially on a late deal. Flights are not as cheap as other European destinations and you can often find a package for a similar amount to what you may end up paying for flights.

If you're having a car, try carjet.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47