Canero has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fawkeye said:
hopefully its to free up some cash to bring in a new striker!

Good luck Canero :039:

my thinking exactly.:)

Pity they didn't cancel Morris's while they were at it.Don't think Canero and Levein saw eye to eye.

Little suprised. I know he wasn't in CL's first team plans, but I didn't think he was someone we so desperately wanted rid of that we'd pay up his contract. If he only had a year left anyway, then I would've kept him unless someone actually made an offer for him. He could've been able cover for this year, then let him leave next summer.

Still, not bothered about it though. If this is to free up funds for a striker, then I' all for it ;)

Just watching an interview video from yesterday with CL about the Rushden game and in this interview he says he expects Canero to play. What happened between then and now ? ;)

Steven said:
Just watching an interview video from yesterday with CL about the Rushden game and in this interview he says he expects Canero to play. What happened between then and now ? ;)

lovers tiff. or did he find out that Canero was another Gunlaugsson? Is CL a homophobe or does he like houses? So many important questions comes with so much boredom.

Rumour is on another website that he was on 12 grand a week. :icon_eek: :eek:

Steven said:

:icon_eek: you've visited another website:018:

Steven said:

No way he's on anything like that much.

Maybe anyother club came in for him, but couldn't afford to pay his current wages, so we've agreed to pay him part of the value of his contract so the move can go through. Don't be surprised if he joins another club in the next day or two (similar to the situation we had with Keown last season).

I would assume Canero played the other night as he was being watched by somebody - probably a scottish team. I would also think he was going to play tonight for the same reason.

My guess would be whoever was watching him decided to take the plunge on Tuesday/Today hence the announcement to cancel his contract. This would have required negotiation and I would think have been agreed before today.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Canero join another club in the next 24 hours.

Also, no man who drives a Ford Ka can earn £12,000 a week, it's just not on. Must be exaggerated.

Can't say I'm sorry to see him go, think he was brought in by MA as a desperation move to bring in some youth to our then team of Saga and Age Concern members. Never got a chance to prove himself but equally never did much to suggest he was any good either. And he is now fat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669