Canero???

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Is he injured???

If so, do we know how long for and if not, why isn't he involved. In the absence of Harper we need someone on the right so as we can play Scowy on the left and Tiatto behind him and get rid of Wilcox and Stewart...

Scowy should be in the middle, recieving headers not trying to be a winger, he aint one.

You havent been to these last two games have you?

What? You aint going to tell me you are impressed with scowy on the wing. scowy strength is his heading and what effing use is that on the wing. Is he going to score from the side line with a header. I dont think so.
A real difficult managment decision that. I have a player who can score goals from headers and were shall I play him? I know, I will play him in a possition where he cant use his skills, on the wing. DOH. No wonder we are in the shite

I have been to all the home games this season and scowy is out of possition. he tried hard and played well against shef but like most games last season he played crap when he is on the wing.

That comment wasn't directed at you but it might aswell of been. You lot want to moan so much!! He heads it down to players who the go on to make a good attack, have you missed that? He did it all through the west ham and Sheff u game to name but 2!

Scowy has lost it upfront. Oh yeah and didn't he get a goal from the wing on Tuesday night?

Please think about what your typing!!

You are missing the point. A good manager will get their team playing to their strengths. scowys strength is his ability to head the ball to score. so why aint he using it. He is not brilliant at skinning players nor is he that good at crossing the ball.
Get the players to do what they do well and we will win. MON taught us that.

Fox Fan said:
That comment wasn't directed at you but it might aswell of been. You lot want to moan so much!! He heads it down to players who the go on to make a good attack, have you missed that? He did it all through the west ham and Sheff u game to name but 2!

Scowy has lost it upfront. Oh yeah and didn't he get a goal from the wing on Tuesday night?

Please think about what your typing!!

I don't think there is much doubt that Scowcroft is well worth a place in the team at FLC level. Probably would be most comfortable playing centrally between midfield and the two strikers although I suppose in the unlikely event of both Harper & Morris being available then a thinking manager would play him up front as an alternative to Dublin (who appears to have gone) alongside Connolly or Wright.

Fox Fan said:
You havent been to these last two games have you?

Of course he hasn't, he lives in Chicago for crying out loud!

beaumontfox said:
he could've flew over,special- like?? :lol:

business class every home game.....it's the way forwards!!

only if you're paying beaumont... :wink: :) :wink:

I live in leicestershire, and have always lived in leicestershire.
Where did chicago come from

step said:

i was born and raised in London, hence the name, i moved to chicago in July of this year when i fell in love with THE most wonderful woman in the world, who happened to live in the windy city...

Canero seems to have been made a scapegoat for the Brighton performance which is hardly fair seeing as he was one of the ones who performance was at least average.I expect Canero to go out on loan to Scunthorpe or whoever,hardly been given a fair chance IMO.

londonfox said:
step said:

i was born and raised in London, hence the name, i moved to chicago in July of this year when i fell in love with THE most wonderful woman in the world, who happened to live in the windy city...

Does she have wind?

alex said:
londonfox said:
step said:

Does she have wind?

NO...

londonfox said:
step said:

What? Wonderwoman! WOW! that's awesome!

Joe_Fox said:
londonfox said:
step said:

Linda Carter is a bit wrinkly now. :wink:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
londonfox said:
step said:

Linda Carter is a bit wrinkly now. :wink:

Supergran you mean?

Just made up a shite joke:

What's another name for 1.1 grams?

Supergram.

I'll get my coat. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597