can't go on saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

i can't believe im gonna miss my first home match in years because im being made to work.
i have already pulled two sickies in order to go to the forest and crewe matches with sickness and migraines i am running out of excuses not to work on saturday afternoons. i told them i am a season ticket holder but they ain't having none of it.
anyone who comes up with a good, believable excuse will get my eternal love. ;-)

help me :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

quit?! for ur love of the team :p

nah i dunno m8 sticky situation u got there. lucky 4 me i do monday to friday now and i will never go back to weekend working.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
quit?! for ur love of the team :p

nah i dunno m8 sticky situation u got there. lucky 4 me i do monday to friday now and i will never go back to weekend working.

innit :roll:

Can you not try going in early to finish before the match starts? If not diaorrea (spelling?) is always a tough one to prove, just dont sit next to me! :wink:

Ps Quality Avatar btw.

Lboro fox said:
Can you not try going in early to finish before the match starts? If not diaorrea (spelling?) is always a tough one to prove, just dont sit next to me! :wink:

Ps Quality Avatar btw.

he cant put dihorrea because then he has to spell it on his sick note :roll:

Diarrhoea

And I should know this morning.........

Not any more I'm not

Ringpiece like a blood orange, now

Tell your boss your in the Territorial Army and you've been called up for a secret mission - leave it at that.

Joe_Fox said:
Tell your boss your in the Territorial Army and you've been called up for a secret mission - leave it at that.

Trust you to come up with a cracker like that!

"Boss, as you know im in the TA, SAS division, cant explain, need to be somewhere secret 3pm saturday, if i told you anymore id have to kill you."

Would work on me!

It's worth a go.

cheers for all the suggestions wasn't expecting as many. ive decided to use Joe fox's TA idea.
seriously i am well pissed off i also being mad to work the next 2 sundays so i can't play football for my sunday team :evil: .
i would go in earlier but i can't the shop opens at half 8 and thats when i start and i finish at 5.
they won't even allow us a radio in the stock room to listen to the match, because apparently it needs to be electronically tested.
fookin bastards

pds said:
they won't even allow us a radio in the stock room to listen to the match, because apparently it needs to be electronically tested.

They probably won't let you plug anything in that's not been tested as part of their health and safety regulations. But they shouldn't be able to stop you listening to a battery powered radio.

good point webbo i will take my battery powered radio and listen to it.
if anyone has anything to say i will pick up my stuff and walk to the walkers.
seriously considering quitting my job, thats how pissed off i am!!!!!!!

pds said:
good point webbo i will take my battery powered radio and listen to it.
if anyone has anything to say i will pick up my stuff and walk to the walkers.
seriously considering quitting my job, thats how pissed off i am!!!!!!!

Job night is Wednesday in the Mercury. If the jobs has no prospects and they won't help you out for your passion then they are not worth your time.

Don't jack your job in out of spite though. Make sure you have some where to go and then you can really give them the finger.

Happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670