Car Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew

My Black BMW X3 reg KG06 AXJ was stolen on Monday night/Tuesday Morning between 11pm and 6am.

Sometimes cars like these are abandoned for a few days so the thieves can make sure there is no tracker fitted.

If you see it please call the Police.

I said that as some jumped up prick argued that i only said i lived in Stocking Farm as i wouldnt want to admit i lived in Beaumont Leys.

I just said you've clearly never been to Stocking Farm....... :p

I said that as some jumped up prick argued that i only said i lived in Stocking Farm as i wouldnt want to admit i lived in Beaumont Leys.

I just said you've clearly never been to Stocking Farm....... :p

I'm upp off Calverhey so it's not much different I guess!

My Black BMW X3 reg KG06 AXJ was stolen on Monday night/Tuesday Morning between 11pm and 6am.

Sometimes cars like these are abandoned for a few days so the thieves can make sure there is no tracker fitted.

If you see it please call the Police.

As a car, apart from the obviously crap security, what was it like?

Was contemplating getting Mrs HTB one, but might wait for the X1.
It's had some good reports, where as the X3 had mediocre reports.

that sucks man... For me it's the most terrible thing that could happen to a guy... I love my car!!!

Friend had their X5 pinched.
Was found and returned but friend just felt unclean in it. Swapped it for a honda, who knicks them????:icon_lol:

I liked the X3, but would wait to see what the X1 is like.

Security was fine, i reckon they took it away on a lorry for spares or to send to the middle east.

That'll teach you for having a nice car. I stick to an R reg Clio, not because im not mega rich but I know it will never be stolen.

Last edited:
That'll teach you for having a nice car. I stick to an R reg Clio, not because im not mega rich but I know it will never be stolen.

"That'll teach me?" :icon_eek:

It's a sad day when you shouldn't by nice things for yourself just because someone may liberate you of them.

"That'll teach me?" :icon_eek:

It's a sad day when you shouldn't by nice things for yourself just because someone may liberate you of them.

It was not intended to be taken seriously, unlike HF's post, the horrible Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669