Cardiff (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

On a slightly side issue, i want to go to the QPR game, my 1st this season and take a mate as it's my birthday.

I can buy them on Friday but am concerned that the 2000 will already be gone (i am aware we may get more). Is anyone in the position to buy me 2 and i will pay them straight away? Me buying the person drinks is a given!

PS. I do not live in Nigeria.

We have both the upper and lower tier at QPR, which I believe will mean we have around 2,500 tickets.

I think you'll be ok, as long as you get in early enough on Friday.

FryattFox

Want a humble opinion? Mostly probably.

Our next four games will decided if the automatic promotion bid is feasible.

If not, it will be another May with the play-offs ruining my birthday and exams spending half of a day travelling mid-week and the excitement of it all leaving me emotionally drained.

As long as it isn't followed by the crushing disappointment again.

homer

2-0 to Cardiff and we can all get back to the real world which, as we all know deep down, is simply being able to beat Leeds to sixth spot

Doggie_muz

2-0 to Cardiff and we can all get back to the real world which, as we all know deep down, is simply being able to beat Leeds to sixth spot

:038: Simple, clear pragmatism. Homer - always the voice of reason.

Ike O'Noclassed

... with Ricardo between the sticks in the penalty shoot out, that real world is going to be seriously freaking weird.

Kingy_85

Let’s be honest, Cardiff’s attacking options are a dream come true but why is that any different to our own? Their defence is weak and I believe the Keeper from the playoff legs is out? And they have a youngster from Manchester United between the sticks?

What I’m getting at is that this game is winnable BUT If you offered me a draw id snap your hands off. Although Cardiff are in dodgy form at the moment I won’t be getting carried away.

BELIEVE IN SVEN !!!!!

camberwell fox

More to do with QPR really, just paid for 2 memberships in order to try and get 2 tickets for said game.

Apparently we have an extra 1000, being 3000 total.

I better get one now though!

sparky79

here's my team to take on the dirty, tax stealing, trespassers in central parliament, burden on the union, ungrateful, coal covered, tattooed, barely understandable, £5.10 toll charging, stereophonics sponsoring, 'pretty shitty city' inhabiting, Rhys Ifans progenating: 'Welsh'.
I do not class super Andy King as a Welshman, have you heard him, he ain't Welsh.

Ricardo
Naughton Bamba Bruma Van Aanholt
Mee Wellens
King
Waghorn Gallagher
Yakubu

Last edited:

Biffa Bacon

here's my team to take on the dirty, tax stealing, trespassers in central parliament, burden on the union, ungrateful, coal covered, tattooed, barely understandable, £5.10 toll charging, stereophonics sponsoring, 'pretty shitty city' inhabiting, Rhys Ifans progenating: 'Welsh'.
I do not class super Andy King as a Welshman, have you heard him, he ain't Welsh.

Ricardo
Naughton Bamba Bruma Van Aanholt
Mee Wellens
King
Waghorn Gallagher
Yakubu

I don't understand why anyone travelling from Leicester pays the toll, M50 is a much easier and quicker route.

sparky79

Just to explain.

i have Mee as a shielding midfielder as i feel that both Oakley and Abe are being physically dominated at the moment and particularly away we need to ensure that we are solid and closing down people like Bellamy and Whittingham before they get chance to create. Mee can do that job for us as he's played the position before.

Waghorn gets his chance for several reasons: Belter of a goal to win the last game lurking on the right hand side. Vassell is less than fit and Waghorn has the ghost of Cardiff last year to put to bed. All in this should be his night alongside Yakubu.

Come on the Wag!

sparky79

:018: I think you'll find that's the French.

And thanks for the free prescriptions and student fees too.:icon_lol:

you - along with the Scottish and the Northern Irish students

can, in the kindest possible sense of the phrase,

go f**k yourselves.

yours sincerely, 'every english student burdened with the debt you dodge using our money whilst still influencing a central Uk parliament that votes fee increases in for english students'.

And the sponging elements of the UK hate the ENGLISH - it's a laugh and a half....

Biffa Bacon

Just to explain.

i have Mee as a shielding midfielder as i feel that both Oakley and Abe are being physically dominated at the moment and particularly away we need to ensure that we are solid and closing down people like Bellamy and Whittingham before they get chance to create. Mee can do that job for us as he's played the position before.

Waghorn gets his chance for several reasons: Belter of a goal to win the last game lurking on the right hand side. Vassell is less than fit and Waghorn has the ghost of Cardiff last year to put to bed. All in this should be his night alongside Yakubu.

Come on the Wag!

Bamba has played midfield before but Mee hasn't, if you are going for a shielding player Bamba seems a better option.

One goal doesn't make up for Waghorns poor season so I'd keep him on the bench. People seem to forget that we actually won at Cardiff in the playoff, it was our home game that killed us off so there aren't many ghosts to get rid of.

sparky79

Bamba has played midfield before but Mee hasn't, if you are going for a shielding player Bamba seems a better option.

One goal doesn't make up for Waghorns poor season so I'd keep him on the bench. People seem to forget that we actually won at Cardiff in the playoff, it was our home game that killed us off so there aren't many ghosts to get rid of.

apart from his missed penalty that effectively knocked us out you mean? No, i can't imagine he's given it a second thought.
Bamba needed for Bothroyd's aerial threat.

Biffa Bacon

apart from his missed penalty that effectively knocked us out you mean? No, i can't imagine he's given it a second thought.
Bamba needed for Bothroyd's aerial threat.

If he's still worrying about that miss it's no wonder he's been useless this season.

My main point is that I wouldn't be putting a CB in the midfield, we need to play our game.

Doggie_muz

We do not speak of this game. :018:

LS6_Fox

you - along with the Scottish and the Northern Irish students

can, in the kindest possible sense of the phrase,

go f**k yourselves.

yours sincerely, 'every english student burdened with the debt you dodge using our money whilst still influencing a central Uk parliament that votes fee increases in for english students'.

And the sponging elements of the UK hate the ENGLISH - it's a laugh and a half....
And relax :056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670