Cardiff City Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upheaval of backroom staff is usually a bad sign. I'm just slightly confused as to how an interpreter/ writer/ agent/ press officer/... becomes Head of Recruitment though.

A former interpreter manages Chelsea. I don't see anything to say why Cardiff are doing something absurd. Maybe the new guy is better at the job? It doesn't always matter how old someone is or what they've done before.

A former interpreter manages Chelsea. I don't see anything to say why Cardiff are doing something absurd. Maybe the new guy is better at the job? It doesn't always matter how old someone is or what they've done before.

Except the new guy is a friend of the owner's son. And just three weeks he was painting walls red around the stadium.

Except the new guy is a friend of the owner's son. And just three weeks he was painting walls red around the stadium.

And the previous guy got Medel, Caulker, Campbell and a host of others to join Cardiff.

So we should ignore everything that happened before a certain date? **** me, Leeds fans still claim to be champions of Europe in reference to a game they lost nearly 40 years ago!

I didn't say that but it does show how shit the atmosphere in the crowd is when we have to sing about an average player from 20 years ago.

Oh, and we do tell Forest fans to forget everything before a certain date.....

Not quite. He's upset because we're not playing Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Isn't he also reported to be upset by his feeling that he doesn't get the credit that he feels he deserves? And a bit miffed at the praise Malky gets?

Not quite. He's upset because we're not playing Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Ah I see. It is pretty poor form from Malky to have not got you into the Champions League already seeing as we're already 7 games into the season!

Definitely calls for more painters & decorators, you need more red if you want be a success.

Last edited:
On a side note, anyone that still sings the Iwan is a Welsh man song is a complete cretin.

On a side nite, what gives you the right to say this? That was one of our good songs, when we actually sang altogether at Filbert Street. A great song in my opinion. 1, 2, 3...

Iwan is a Welshman,
He wears a Welshman's hat,
He lives next door to Joachim,
He lives in a council flat
He scores them with his left foot,
He scores them with his right,
And when he's playing Derby,
He scores all ****ing night!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side nite, what gives you the right to say this? That was one of our good songs, when we actually sang altogether at Filbert Street. A great song in my opinion. 1, 2, 3...

Iwan is a Welshman,
He wears a Welshman's hat,
He lives next door to Joachim,
He lives in a council flat
He scores them with his left foot,
He scores them with his right,
And when he's playing Derby,
He scores all ****ing night!!!!!

In a Leicester council flat.
is the correct words I think but then I'm not a cretin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670