Pre Match Cardiff City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the perfect game to give leicester 3 points ,im sure we can get a result there,its the old tale, city are better at beating top teams ,so keep the faith, and forget about the managers problems that will sort itself out ,we are only the fans ,so get behind them .

Just the perfect game to give leicester 3 points ,im sure we can get a result there,its the old tale, city are better at beating top teams ,so keep the faith, and forget about the managers problems that will sort itself out ,we are only the fans ,so get behind them .

Despite them turning us over at home earlier in the season? Pearson's record against the top teams is nothing to shout about, even at Leicester. I'd like us to do the usual Leicester thing and raise our game for the big boys after being embarrassed by the mediocre, but I really can't see it happening. I'd snap you're hand off if you offered me a point right now.

Last edited:
Couldn't care if we played shit and won.
A fluky goal off somesone's backside to win 1 - 0.

Just bloody win!

.........PLEASE!

In fairness you were easily the best side when they beat you at KP.
Unlike many in the Tiger Nation I still recognise a threat from Lester if you win tonlght.
Most r hoping 4 a lester win.Despite my many freindships with Foxes fans I hope it is a draw.

In fairness you were easily the best side when they beat you at KP.
Unlike many in the Tiger Nation I still recognise a threat from Lester if you win tonlght.
Most r hoping 4 a lester win.Despite my many freindships with Foxes fans I hope it is a draw.

That was the case earlier in the season. Even when we lost we were playing well.
Now, all does not appear rosy in the garden, fecked if I know what the problem is though.
A fluky win tonight may just help the players start believing again.

That was the case earlier in the season. Even when we lost we were playing well.
Now, all does not appear rosy in the garden, fecked if I know what the problem is though.
A fluky win tonight may just help the players start believing again.

I thought we had agreed it was because they dont shave their pubes?

Lucky git yet again Rhydal!

Watford for the title and Forest for 2nd the way things are going.

Depends on better, we were better than you but as always the result rules.
The beeb stats suggest you were better at creating chances, but we were better at retaining the ball and converting chances. We cheated less,and I thought the ref was kinder to you too. Of course most will have stopped reading this after the word 'beeb'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669