Cardiff (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-4-2

One change to the team that drew with Coventry on Saturday....

Ikeme

Neilson
Morrison
Hobbs
Berner

Oakley
Wellens
King

Dyer
Howard
Waghorn

Fryatt and Abe on the bench.

Last edited:
Is sousa reading this forum!?

howard was immense against cardiff in the 2nd leg of play offs! were gonna win this one tonight! very confident, wanted abe to start tho :(, super sub to clinch the 3-1 win! howard wag and abe! any news on bellamy? hope hes out

howard was immense against cardiff in the 2nd leg of play offs! were gonna win this one tonight! very confident, wanted abe to start tho :(, super sub to clinch the 3-1 win! howard wag and abe! any news on bellamy? hope hes out

On the bench I think?

Cardiff: Marshall, McNaughton, Naylor, Hudson (c), Gyepes, McPhail, Rae, Keogh, Burke, Whittingham, Koumas.
Subs: Heaton, Quinn, Matthews, Jarvis, Taiwo, Blake, Wildig.
nice no bellamy, bothroyd or chopra! get into them big 3 points!

Last edited:
Lovely stuff

Really?

I'm not keen on Howard being there... All that pretty passing will go with him in the team, they'll start hitting it long again. And Waghorn still out wide...

Hopefully it works, but I think just by changing Fryatt for Howard, it will change the team's play, when apparently it was starting to work

Subs: Logan, Vitor, Texeira, Gallagher, Fryatt, Abe, Moussa.

The foreign legion!

I'm with you on this. Took me a little while to rate Fryatt, but he should be the first name on teamsheet in my opinion. Since that goal at derby I've rated him. He's clearly miles ahead of all our forwards as far as ability in my opinion. Sousa not backing him makes me question sousa's ability as a manager.

With regard to Fryatt I am unsure what to think. I rate the guy but according to those that went to Coventry he was poor. In that case he perhaps deserves to be dropped?

who's Teixera is that Moreno?

Howard's not a bad shout as he'll cause havoc. But he's not the answer in thelong term is he.... i think we all know that.
that said. we used to play ormondroyd on the left wing and we got promoted. So logic does not play a great part in winning football matches ...

I'm with you on this. Took me a little while to rate Fryatt, but he should be the first name on teamsheet in my opinion. Since that goal at derby I've rated him. He's clearly miles ahead of all our forwards as far as ability in my opinion. Sousa not backing him makes me question sousa's ability as a manager.

I would have said the fact that MF is on the bench show's the opposite.
:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670