Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
i wasnt being funny. Can I not get it on radio leicester? honestly!

When are you ever ? :102: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

why dont radio leics have it on the net? is this coz world own the internet rights?

Steven said:
When are you ever ? :102: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)
thanks! huh.

Never know on the radio.
Its really hard to tell...you can think someones having a great game..but then when you speak to someone that was there, then they have a totally different opinion!

Sounds like de Vries and Hammond are about 20 yards away from each other!

DurhamFox said:
Have you checked your PM inbox? FFS :081: :102:
yes I was trying to be subtle el dude brother. ffs.:081: :038:

ScarboroughFox said:
can someone PM me please who hasnt the link!!

cheers
i cant coz I still dont have it.

It is a terrible shame that nobody seems to have this link. ;) :icon_lol:

I know, its bloody annoying coz I can only get a crap reception on my stereo for Radio Leics. Probably get a better reception from Radio Cardiff. I mean i live oh 13 miles away. Leics sound is crap too.

No not the reception. its just crap.:icon_lol:

Although we are a goal down i am fairly confident we can get back into the game.

I would change a couple of things bring Humey on and drop Elvis back to midfield in place of Kisnorbo and if Hughesy is struggling then bring on Sylla, then with that injection of pace we should be able to cause them problems and start creating some clear cut chances.

CL make changes before the 70th minute? you have no chance.

IMO he makes them fair too late.

I said before the match you could post links to the os. Although obviously only people who have paid for the service can click on them!

I think we can get back into this, 0 0 would be a fair reflection of the 1st half.

Am I missing something, or is all this crap about people basically being too feckin tight to pay 4 quid a month? :102:

And before anyone says "I'm a starving student who can't afford it", bollox, you drink enough beer! :icon_eek:

Honestly, everyone slags it off constantly because it's absolutely pants but when it comes to match time it's tears all round when people can't get what they want... for free.

Sad indictment of today's "want want want" society without the "responsibilty" bit if you ask me.

;) :icon_lol:

I wish I had the link as I think I might have missed the guess the weight of the marrow competition on RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669