Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought you weren't biting?
Other thread, and yesterday while story reading. Not really a bite anyway, more a history to date.
Incidentally, I don't know you, probably never will. But at this moment I feel empathy for you if that makes you feel any better.
Appreciated. Not too concerned though. The spectre of admin has been hanging over us for a few years now. If it happens, it happens. We are in a position to take it in our stride points wise I believe. We'd be on 32 only two wins behind you lot. Would then be a case of who would step in to pick up the pieces.
As has been pointed out, the HMRC case isnt until 10 Feb so no matter what, we would retain our players till the summer. My only concern at present is that the football will become a sideshow to everything else that's going on. Need to keep the points ticking over.

If Cardiff do go into admin it could be whoever survives by the end of the season in the playoffs that doesnt go into administration/bankrupt etc

If we survive can we get enough points though.
Do it again?

Do it again?

Probly best not to bother, in fairness.
If it makes you feel any better, you're my favourite non-LCFC poster on TB and I'd give you a big hug if I was lucky enough to meet you.

Probly best not to bother, in fairness.
If it makes you feel any better, you're my favourite non-LCFC poster on TB and I'd give you a big hug if I was lucky enough to meet you.
Let's cut to the chase......how much for a good, hard shag?

Any idea why the game against Newcastle is on tonight and not on the telly?

MATCH PREVIEW
Fourth-placed Cardiff are looking to continue their impressive recent run by ending the only unbeaten home record in the Championship - a win that would propel the Bluebirds back into the race for automatic promotion.

Now 5-0 :081::081:

MATCH PREVIEW
Fourth-placed Cardiff are looking to continue their impressive recent run by ending the only unbeaten home record in the Championship - a win that would propel the Bluebirds back into the race for automatic promotion.

Now 5-0 :081::081:

:081:

It was only a rumour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675