Cardiff Snooker fixtures 18.03.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

It's back, betting on the Cardiff Snooker league.
Just 4 weeks to go in what has been the most wide open title race for at least a decade and four sides can still win it. Huge match at Trecenydd against the leaders.

The skinny odds on Mackintosh reflect the return to their side of a player who has knocked in a 70odd and a century in his first 3 matches after a year out.

Recent results and league table can be found here http://www.cardiffsnooker.org.uk/07-08/table0708.html

Odds from me.

(In case some of you are new, the Cardiff Snooker interest is because I'm a Cardiff-based Leicester fan and a few league players are members since Jeff kindly hosts our own league forum.)

Last edited:
It's back, betting on the Cardiff Snooker league.
Just 4 weeks to go in what has been the most wide open title race for at least a decade and four sides can still win it. Huge match at Trecenydd against the leaders.

The skinny odds on Mackintosh reflect the return to their side of a player who has knocked in a 70odd and a century in his first 3 matches after a year out.

Recent results and league table can be found here http://www.cardiffsnooker.org.uk/07-08/table0708.html

Odds from me.

(In case some of you are new, the Cardiff Snooker interest is because I'm a Cardiff-based Leicester fan and a few league players are members since Jeff kindly hosts our own league forum.)

I'm all in:icon_wink

Sorry to everyone who bet on the Uni Graduates, but the Trecenydd Commando's gave them a lesson last night, winning 4-1 and blowing the title race wide open again! :038: :icon_bigg :icon_lol: :081:

Sorry to everyone who bet on the Uni Graduates, but the Trecenydd Commando's gave them a lesson last night, winning 4-1 and blowing the title race wide open again! :038: :icon_bigg :icon_lol: :081:

Stupid fecking Uni Graduates :icon_sad: :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47