CARLING CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxed up

Hey this might be a silly question but why are we not playing in this round ? Did we get knocked out without me noticing :?: :oops:

We are waiting for the outcome of the Preston V Mansfield game - at the moment we don't even know who we are playing in this round

We will therefore be playing well behind everyone else

homer said:
We are waiting for the outcome of the Preston V Mansfield game - at the moment we don't even know who we are playing in this round

Preston play Mansfield tonight. My guess is we'll be asked to play the winner in the next two weeks.

homer said:

Preston play Mansfield tonight. My guess is we'll be asked to play the winner in the next two weeks.

Billy Boy said:
homer said:

Date is the 4th or 5th of Oct - tickets are already on sale

EMC Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
homer said:

selling like luke warm burgers

lazzer said:
EMC Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
homer said:

That fast. :roll: :wink:

We didn't play in the second round because we finished top of the relegated lot so we got an automatic bye into the 2nd round.

It's not that hard to understand is it ?

We got a bye in the first round and will play either Preston or Mansfield in the second round on 4th or 5th October

Preston and Mansfiled couldn't play their first round tie until tonight, which is why we are not playing this week

Wibble.........

homer said:
It's not that hard to understand is it ?

We got a bye in the first round and will play either Preston or Mansfield in the second round on 4th or 5th October

Preston and Mansfiled couldn't play their first round tie until tonight, which is why we are not playing this week

Wibble.........

Some idiot set fire to a plastics factory next to Field Mill :roll:

Everyone got their tickets for our opener in the competition then? I hear we only have 3 blocks open in the Kop.

lazzer said:
EMC Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
homer said:

I presume you've bought a few then Marco. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm probably going to go see the game against Preston in the League at the weekend as it will be my first weekend in Loughborough. If it's easy to get there then I might go for the cup game too seeing as tickets are only £6 :D

Graz said:
I'm probably going to go see the game against Preston in the League at the weekend as it will be my first weekend in Loughborough. If it's easy to get there then I might go for the cup game too seeing as tickets are only £6 :D

Preston vs Crewe? Why?

Billy Boy said:
homer said:

Mouthwatering!!!

Billy Boy said:
Graz said:

Preston vs Crewe? Why?

Grr, I meant next weekend :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572