Carlisle Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner - very substandard. 3
Gilbert - did enough of a job while he was on. 5
Mattock - shown up for a lack of pace more than once. Anyinsah had him beaten all day. 3
Hobbs - decent first half. Forced to right back, which he clearly doesn't enjoy. 4
Kisnorbo - poor. Horribly out of position for first goal. Clearly not at his best. 3
Gradel - best player for long periods, looked dangerous. Threatened to create but, crucially, didn't. 6
Dyer - architect of both goals, back to early season form. 7
Oakley - runs the midfield every game, Saturday no different. 6
King - forgot he was playing until he had that headed chance. Absent, as usual. 4
Fryatt - struggled to find space but kept working and took his chance when he had it. 6
Howard - not as good as he has been but makes a difference. 5
Brown - a dangerously poor defender. Slow, clumsy and awful distribution. Not good enough for this level and it showed, especially for the late equaliser. 3
Ajdarevic - had no effect on the game but looks a decent passer of the ball if nothing else. 4

Brown - a dangerously poor defender. Slow, clumsy and awful distribution. Not good enough for this level and it showed, especially for the late equaliser. 3

Harsh, very very harsh. He didn't do a lot wrong and seemed quite comfortable.

Harsh, very very harsh. He didn't do a lot wrong and seemed quite comfortable.

People keep saying I'm harsh on him, but as far as I can tell he hasn't had a good game yet. He makes too many mistakes which at a higher level will be punished far more ruthlessly. It'll be different next season against the likes of Reading and Newcastle :icon_bigg He made two awful clearances on Saturday and he always looks half a step behind. Maybe he's not match fit, but if he's not why is he playing?

People keep saying I'm harsh on him, but as far as I can tell he hasn't had a good game yet. He makes too many mistakes which at a higher level will be punished far more ruthlessly. It'll be different next season against the likes of Reading and Newcastle :icon_bigg He made two awful clearances on Saturday and he always looks half a step behind. Maybe he's not match fit, but if he's not why is he playing?

It seems strange then that he was one of the mainstays for Hull last season when they were promoted to the Premier League if he is so poor. :icon_conf

Always looks off the pace and was found out against MK Dons. Out of all our CB'si would play him last

Brown was MOTM or MOTSH i thought, i know feck all though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570