Pre Match Carlisle United v Leicester. League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in one of the sunday papers according to a Blackburn site.

I've just seen Foxestalk imploding over some random guy tweeting this a few days ago. They really are ignorant, spiteful little shits on there, aren't they? Lako would get on well though, they all think every player ever has gone backwards.

I've just seen Foxestalk imploding over some random guy tweeting this a few days ago. They really are ignorant, spiteful little shits on there, aren't they? Lako would get on well though, they all think every player ever has gone backwards.

I think two players have gone backwards and gave my reasons why and you think its not acceptable. Should we all tow you're line Matt to avoid you making ****ish comments?

I make my opinions clear without trying to alienate and take the piss, god forbid any of the kids in a class you teach demonstrating a different opinion to you.

I think two players have gone backwards and gave my reasons why and you think its not acceptable. Should we all tow you're line Matt to avoid you making ****ish comments?

I make my opinions clear without trying to alienate and take the piss, god forbid any of the kids in a class you teach demonstrating a different opinion to you.

They know better than that.

Knocky and Marshall???

Last edited:
Should be a good opportunity for the strikers to get some goals. Carlisle have conceded 12 goals in 3 home games so far this season.

I'm hoping Ben Marshall gets a game. He spent 18 months at Carlisle and he'll get a great reception from the fans.

My prediction: 4-1 to Leicester.

Anyone going? I'm off to buy my ticket in a while. After much deliberation I've decided to stand in my usual spot, which is opposite the away fans.

Does the Beehive still allow away fans if the away attendance is going to be low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669