Cash to spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board need to decide if city is to end up like the trees or are they to aim higher and get back into the premier. The five million parachute payment will only be here for one more season and if we don’t get promoted next season then CL will have to drop the wage bill by another five million and we will be in the preverbal.

I can not understand how Leeds continue to spend spend spend.
When they signed Healy I thought, "hang on, they were claiming they had £100million debts not long ago, what's going on here then?".

It's odd that when we had our much publicised problems we were called cheats, scum and liars whereas with Leeds the attitude seems to be "Oh, they are a massive club, they deserve to be the best team ever, oh I love Leeds, great fans, great city...blah blah blah". Bollocks is what I say to this.

Get 12 points off the cretins next season and string "the footballing cretin" up by his frail white back hair.

Joe_Fox said:
When they signed Healy I thought, "hang on, they were claiming they had £100million debts not long ago, what's going on here then?".

It's odd that when we had our much publicised problems we were called cheats, scum and liars whereas with Leeds the attitude seems to be "Oh, they are a massive club, they deserve to be the best team ever, oh I love Leeds, great fans, great city...blah blah blah". Bollocks is what I say to this.

Get 12 points off the cretins next season and string "the footballing cretin" up by his frail white back hair.

The only place I've heard that attitude is in leeds and the surrounding areas everywhere else I think most hate Leeds! :D :-D :D :-D :D didn't they do a deal with a consortium at the beginning of the the season for some cash?

The thing with Leeds is there's always going to be somebody step in with some extra cash!

Fawkeye said:
Joe_Fox said:

The only place I've heard that attitude is in leeds and the surrounding areas everywhere else I think most hate Leeds! :D :-D :D :-D :D didn't they do a deal with a consortium at the beginning of the the season for some cash?

The thing with Leeds is there's always going to be somebody step in with some extra cash!

Well I've seen no less than 10 'pundits' saying these things about Leeds on TV. These are not from Leeds.

It irritates me as well. Just seems like there are no concequences for their poor management! We suffered Administration, they suffer no concequence.

HATE HATE HATE LEEDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670