Cat amongst the pigeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong forum me thinks.

You're telling me cat amongst the pigeons, I had 1500 vcash on Stoke.....

Sorry for being dim, but ive never had a bet on ere niether, can you please tell to me how to do this.

I know where to go ect, but i can not see where to make the bet.

Thanks

This actually shows how many of us are worried about relegation when we're cheering Stoke on to beat one of our relegation rivals, not forgetting we've still got to play Scunny, and if they score 2 against us they'll beat us !

This actually shows how many of us are worried about relegation when we're cheering Stoke on to beat one of our relegation rivals, not forgetting we've still got to play Scunny, and if they score 2 against us they'll beat us !

Not me.

As i said wrong part of the site.

Sorry for being dim, but ive never had a bet on ere niether, can you please tell to me how to do this.

I know where to go ect, but i can not see where to make the bet.

Thanks

Click on the vBookie tab at the top, then choose the thread of the event you want, i.e Leicester City v Norwich City, and then there are a list of options. I would put all of your vcash on a Leicester win tomorrow. :icon_wink

Click on the vBookie tab at the top, then choose the thread of the event you want, i.e Leicester City v Norwich City, and then there are a list of options. I would put all of your vcash on a Leicester win tomorrow. :icon_wink

Thanks for your help, i`m not sure if it might be my connection playing me up.
Thanks again

Sorry to be a pain but all i can see when i click on city v norwich is thread or info????
Where do i go?
Thanks for your help.

Sorry to be a pain but all i can see when i click on city v norwich is thread or info????
Where do i go?
Thanks for your help.
click here

Then take your pick of betting subjects.

If the book is still open a series of prices will appear, select the one you want and type the value you want to bet in the box on that line

Where do i go?
Thanks for your help.

I guess you haven't seen the white boxes on the right hand side all containing '0' ... left click your mouse on the box alongside what you think the score will be, enter how much you want to bet, then go to the bottom and click 'make bet'. That should simplify it for you :023:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00