caterer apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

what load crap "we were drunk dry during half time " they had run out before the game !!!!!!!!! :roll:

What would have been nice is an explanation from the club as to how they had failed to establish standards of perfromance, penalties for poor performance, or give them the information they would actually need to gauge the level of demand

Blame it on the caterers - it's all their fault

W*nkers

I heard Jeff drank half of the supply.

Wrong - but he did eat all the pies...........

homer said:
Wrong - but he did eat all the pies...........

:lol: All four of them?

Funny how you only get your freebie if you go and buy something - thereby costing the company precisely f*ck all
Funny how there's only 5,000 (make sure you check the sell by date if you get one)
Funny how there is no news from the club as to how this shambles was allowed to happen in the first place, or how this will be avoided in the future
Funny how this club is being run like the local WI rather than a commercial enterprise (apologies to any WI organisers posting on this site)

homer said:
Funny how you only get your freebie if you go and buy something - thereby costing the company precisely f*ck all
Funny how there's only 5,000 (make sure you check the sell by date if you get one)
Funny how there is no news from the club as to how this shambles was allowed to happen in the first place, or how this will be avoided in the future
Funny how this club is being run like the local WI rather than a commercial enterprise (apologies to any WI organisers posting on this site)

apology accepted :roll: :wink:

I think our days of having a drink in the ground are gone. They are taking us for mugs, £2.60 a pint now, and there were no pies available when we arrived at the ground at 2.15pm. We were told "They will take half an hour to warm up", which is a disgrace at 2.15pm. They were there, they just hadn't bothered to warm them up. So I think we will be in the pub until shortly before kick off from now on.

EMC Fox said:
I just had an email response from the caterer to my emailed complaint - i have to print it and take it on Saturday for a free pie and drink - all is forgiven :lol: :lol: :lol:

me too- top caterers are lindley :roll:

lazzer said:
EMC Fox said:
I just had an email response from the caterer to my emailed complaint - i have to print it and take it on Saturday for a free pie and drink - all is forgiven :lol: :lol: :lol:

me too- top caterers are lindley :roll:

Cheers lads, free pie and drink for me too :wink:

sheffield_fox said:
Which e-mail address did you send it to? I'm sending in a complaint fast!

Go to the lindley website, there is a contact email address on there - search for Lindley Catering on Google.

Topic: thirsty work
DurhamFox

Replies: 52
Views: 772
Forum: Leicester City Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:12 pm Subject: thirsty work
Anyone who was hacked off enough at the weekend with the crap catering can email the clubs Supporter Relations Manager to complain. I beleive Lindleys have made a commitment to give out free vouchers ...

You're all welcome!!!! :wink: :lol:

DurhamFox said:
Topic: thirsty work
DurhamFox

Replies: 52
Views: 772
Forum: Leicester City Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:12 pm Subject: thirsty work
Anyone who was hacked off enough at the weekend with the crap catering can email the clubs Supporter Relations Manager to complain. I beleive Lindleys have made a commitment to give out free vouchers ...

You're all welcome!!!! :wink: :lol:

durham is good he gets me pies :wink:

:D

Anyone think that there voucher is remarkably easily to fruadulantly reproduce and distribute to everyone on Saturday :?:

Just a thought! but might hit Lindleys in the pocket :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570