catering

Status
Not open for further replies.

monafox

Sorry to raise this subject again, but something has to be done.

At half time on Tues we went down for a drink at the Weller bar East Stand Block K. We joined the queue stood there for the whole of half time never moved in 15 mins.

They had no beer ready for the queue. I have been to many grounds and they have say 50 pints bitter and lager ready for 1/2 time so the queue moves quickly and the punters are happy. It isn't rocket science is it.

The sooner this lot are sacked and a proper compant is given the job the better. No wonder they charge so much, they have to cos they sell so little!!

This isn't the first time either.

monafox said:
Sorry to raise this subject again, but something has to be done.

At half time on Tues we went down for a drink at the Weller bar East Stand Block K. We joined the queue stood there for the whole of half time never moved in 15 mins.

They had no beer ready for the queue. I have been to many grounds and they have say 50 pints bitter and lager ready for 1/2 time so the queue moves quickly and the punters are happy. It isn't rocket science is it.

The sooner this lot are sacked and a proper compant is given the job the better. No wonder they charge so much, they have to cos they sell so little!!

This isn't the first time either.

They are shite, only 15mins of real work yet they wander round in thier own little worlds, crap.

Agree 100% - They are useless. Huge queue at half time, the guy on Tuesday night took about 5 minutes (thats not an exaggeration) to count out my change only to then give me 3 pints instead of 4. They are a joke!!

You are paying top dollar for this shite as well. Its a 1950's approach to a 21st century demand. They think because we are a captive audience and because we are footie fans they can get away with shite service delivery, OTT prices, and a fecking bad attitude.

I could just about live with paying too much if I get a good product and good service. :021:

Before the game I bought two pints of bitter and a pasty £8 fecking quid, I was about to complain she had got it wrong but did some quick maths and she was right. Still had to wait for my change from a tenner though whilst she worked it out.
Another time we joined a queue with only two poeple in it, thought it was strange as the others were quite long, the bloke serving was a joke after about five minutes, I joined the line next to us with around six pople in it leaving my mate the next to be served, we were pissing ourselves at just how bad this guy was. The chap infront of him wanted a packet of plain crisps and a pint, my line went down four people in the time it took to serve him. I had got my pint and was waiting for my mate to return with his, I was about a third down mine before he appeared.
The quality of the staff is laughable, and I do not wish to be rude, but some can not even understand what you are saying.

a couple of games ago me and my dad decided to get a balti pie each, the person serving gave us 1 pie, so i got another one, then he typed it in the till wrong so tried to do it in his head, 2.40+2.40=4.80, he cam up with 5.60 then 5, then we pointed that out, so gave him a fiver and he couldn't work out the change til we told him

leicester_til_i_die said:
a couple of games ago me and my dad decided to get a balti pie each, the person serving gave us 1 pie, so i got another one, then he typed it in the till wrong so tried to do it in his head, 2.40+2.40=4.80, he cam up with 5.60 then 5, then we pointed that out, so gave him a fiver and he couldn't work out the change til we told him

To be fair your not exactly gonna get highly intelligent people working in food kiosks are you?????
Just a case of cheap labour and all that, increase those profit margins!

Last edited:
Britbulldog said:
To be fair your not exactly gonna get highly intelligent people working in food kiosks are you?????
Just a case of cheap labour and all that, increase those profit margins!
I know that, but it's simple maths, i bet they would have been quick enough if it was the other way round

leicester_til_i_die said:
I know that, but it's simple maths, i bet they would have been quick enough if it was the other way round

Perhaps its something to do with the Uniforms they wear then? After they put them on brain cells start getting destroyed.
Therefore: Longer Service = Higher degree of stupidity!

Stop moaning you bunch of tossers, they get paid feck all so do you really think they are bothered about the customers? Nah, they couldn't give a fook. If you wanna moan, moan at their employers who pay them peanuts.

Joe_Fox said:
Stop moaning you bunch of tossers, they get paid feck all so do you really think they are bothered about the customers? Nah, they couldn't give a fook. If you wanna moan, moan at their employers who pay them peanuts.

Dont think they do peanuts, just crisps Joe :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:

It doesn't fecking effect you though Joe does it, your never at the games
:icon_wink :icon_lol:

Look we could all live with the maths thing, we can help!, but the fact that it takes 5 mins to pour a pint and get a bag of crips, now thats just stupid

mitcho_uk said:
The bloke I go with cant handle his beer, so if he has a couple before he goes in he is constantly up and down to the toilet.

I dont think we ever met, let alone go to the match together :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670