Catering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

Anyone else have problems? Went down onto the concourse with 6 minutes left in the first half, when I finally reached the counter (10mins) I was told that there were no pies or anything hot and was treated to an explanation as to why it wasn't the fault of the staff, but the idiots who run the show. Poor!

alex said:
Probably did your arse a favour Bob.

Think you could be right, got a christmas card from my arse this morning.

The catering is a shambles!!! My mate asked for 7 lagers and the bloke behind the counter just looked back at him and said "7 are you joking or something?" In a way that showed he didnt have a full box of chocolates. I think he was just worried because he could only count up to 5 ;) :icon_lol:

Had one of the worst burgers ever yesterday at the game. The numbskull also didnt seem to understand that when I say cheese burger with onions, one with some cheese on would be fecking nice!!

Had to have a pie to get rid of the taste....

Had a chicken balti pie before kick-off. The lid of the pie was soggy, the meat cold and the base stuck to the tray. Worst of all, they had no forks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i never eat at the bowl anymore. i have something from the chip shop after the game as its always empty then, but yesterday i went to nandos before the game with a mate :) 1/2 chicken with 2 sides and re-fillable soft drink for £9! faultless!

Willlow said:
The catering is a shambles!!! My mate asked for 7 lagers and the bloke behind the counter just looked back at him and said "7 are you joking or something?" In a way that showed he didnt have a full box of chocolates. I think he was just worried because he could only count up to 5 ;) :icon_lol:

Probably cus you only look 12. :)

my mate went down and asked for a Bovril only to be given a burger....

tbh everytime i go down there i can't understand a word they say...and i don't think they can understand us either....

oh yeah...the food was sold out about 5 mins before the end of halftime as well in our bit.

beaumontfox said:
my mate went down and asked for a Bovril only to be given a burger....

tbh everytime i go down there i can't understand a word they say...and i don't think they can understand us either....

oh yeah...the food was sold out about 5 mins before the end of halftime as well in our bit.
They do seem to be a different nationality every week. We sometimes have a little wager on what it will be this week. We have had french, spanish, polish(possibly) and american to name but a few in our bit so far this year.

No cous cous or peppermint tea at half time yesterday....:102:
Shocking...

MKFox said:
No cous cous or peppermint tea at half time yesterday....:102:
Shocking...
truely sickening.......

No organic tofu burgers in 'fair trade' buns either... I despair...

MKFox said:
No organic tofu burgers in 'fair trade' buns either... I despair...
how did you face the second half mate? I just dont know how you coped.

They should have a counciling line for anyone affected by the catering.

webmaster said:
You're making me hungry MK.

Fortunately I have some organic tofu burgers in the fridge.
dont wind him up webbo!! he is clearly distressed.

fcukcov said:
dont wind him up webbo!! he is clearly distressed.

Wasn't winding him up, I really do have some tofu burgers in the fridge. Just checked though and they're not organic. I did find a bottle of organic cider and a cheese and onion pasty, so I'll save the tofu until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669