Cats, pigeons and Teacher's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical..thats whats wrong with this Country:icon_roll :102:
I'm too lazy = I'm sorry, but I won't be looking through threads of meaningless tripe to find something that I'm not sure was ever posted, no matter how important or irrelevant it may be. I simply haven't got the time, I'm busy putting in place some firm foundations and building blocks that can bring some stability back to this wonderful country of ours

I'm too lazy = I'm sorry, but I won't be looking through threads of meaningless tripe to find something that I'm not sure was ever posted, no matter how important or irrelevant it may be. I simply haven't got the time, I'm busy putting in place some firm foundations and building blocks that can bring some stability back to this wonderful country of ours

Its about time someone help put the Great back in Britain....

If he were to buy the ground that would take £16 million out of his kitty to strengthen the squad, therefore I believe buying the stadium is not on the agenda at all.
This assumes that he has, and plans on using, cash - rather than funding acquisitions through secured loans. I have not been convinced by any of the rumour that he plans on throwing anything near this at the club...as much as it would be lovely if he did.

Id agree but apparently it all kicked off before the Barnsley game and was on the verge of collapse, hence him not showing.

You could sense it was falling apart - my guess is that the club insiders will just want to avoid the blame. Wouldn't think anyone too keen to break the bad news.

As for other interest - just don't believe it. The club is in a wretched state - and worth next t0 note but that doesn't mean it will be rescued by anyone.

Effing ell, why cant peoiple support the club, what is wrong with everyone. Blame, Blame, Blame, what a load of crap. The board are to slow. to fast, sold the wrong player/ manager, kept the right players/ managers, What is wrong with everyone trying to find something to blame people for.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BLAME PEOPLE ABOUT. SO SHUT IT, AND GET BEHIND THE CLUB, AND THAT INCLUDEDS THE CHAIRMAN AND THE BOG CLEANER.

I cant believe people can write such bollocks about things they know nothing about.

and what makes you so high and mighty eh?

Effing ell, why cant peoiple support the club, what is wrong with everyone. Blame, Blame, Blame, what a load of crap. The board are to slow. to fast, sold the wrong player/ manager, kept the right players/ managers, What is wrong with everyone trying to find something to blame people for.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BLAME PEOPLE ABOUT. SO SHUT IT, AND GET BEHIND THE CLUB, AND THAT INCLUDEDS THE CHAIRMAN AND THE BOG CLEANER.

I cant believe people can write such bollocks about things they know nothing about.
You sound like a self obsessesed, self righteous wanker with nothing sensible to say, so **** off

This will he/won't he is driving everyone insane. I am the same as all of you and want to know what is happening but I think the more we speculate the more we'll drive each other mad. I think the best policy is sitting tight and waiting for either a direct reponse from A: LCFC of B:MM. I'm probably stating the obvious and this has probably been said many times before but I need to write this for my own sanity. :(

Its not easy but BG has it down to a fine art now

Who deleted my post calling step a self obsessed wanker and telling him to **** off?

I admire the confidence with which you present your post. In terms of Leicester City, this post would seem to be a testament to living in self denial. ;)

Who deleted my post calling **** a self obsessed wanker and telling him to **** off?

Forum Rules

4. Personal abuse of other forum users is not permitted. If you disagree with what someone else says, say so and use whatever arguments you like to support your views. However personal attacks only suggest that you cannot support your views in any other way and are not allowed. They will be edited as and when moderators find such abuse. This is not censorship of your opinions, but a rule designed to ensure that we conduct a friendly debate. Remember - attack the argument and not the person.

I did. I will let you edit the post.

What is wrong with everyone

SO SHUT IT

write such bollocks about things they know nothing about.
I took this as personal abuse so I responded in the way I know best.

I won't call step a wanker again.

But if somebody were to write something similair to what step wrote, I'd defo call them a self obsessesed wanker who hasn't got a fecking clue what planet he is on.

Last edited:
I took this as personal abuse so I responded in the way I know best.

I won't call step a wanker again.

But if somebody were to write something similair to what step wrote, I'd defo call them a self obsessesed wanker who hasn't got a fecking clue what planet he is on.

It was aimed at everyone, he was out of order and two wrongs don't make a right. ;)

Last edited:
Milan: I'm missing Pompey

Milan Mandaric today confessed: I can't believe how much I'm missing Pompey.

The former Blues chairman revealed selling the club to Sacha Gaydamak had left a massive void in his life.

Mandaric admitted the goodwill of Pompey supporters towards him and the passion they showed for their team had been hard to replace.

The Serb has been watching games all over Europe and has been in talks about a takeover at Leicester.

But he has not felt the same buzz as he got from being involved at Fratton Park and the club he saved from extinction in 1999.

Mandaric said: 'Not having Portsmouth in my life is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I miss Portsmouth and I miss the people.

'I have so many happy memories and thoughts about the club and the city.I developed a bond with the people of Portsmouth.

'It didn't matter if it was a taxi driver or the Lord Mayor. I got the same positive feeling for me. And I miss it.

'The other day I was getting on to a flight. I was checking in and the girl said to me "do you realise how much we miss you?"

'I asked her why and what she was talking about and she told me she was from Portsmouth. That had an effect on me.

'There were some difficulties in my time in charge. But that is one of the things that makes it special.

'You need to come through the dark days to appreciate the good ones.

'I'm proud of what I did for the club and where they are today. I'm happy for the supporters.

'They welcomed me into the city and they thought of me as one of their own. You can't buy that kind of bond.

'I still feel like a Pompey fan and of course I'm a happier person when they win.

'That will never change. I'm delighted Harry has still got the boys playing so well.'

Mandaric's bid to take over at Leicester has hit difficulties this week after more debt was uncovered at the midlands outfit.

He has also shot down talk of a move to take over at Cardiff.
The 68-year-old is keen to remain in football but a sensational return to Fratton is not on the cards.

He said: 'The situation is up in the air at Leicester. That is where my focus is at the moment.

'But I don't know if it is the right time for me and the right time for the club.'

http://www.thenews.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=4814&ArticleID=1944439

Neither do I.

To me it is a no brainer but some dumb mutha funkers can't seem to see past their own noses.

It seems to me that we WILL f*ck this up.:mad:

Neither do I.

To me it is a no brainer but some dumb mutha funkers can't seem to see past their own noses.

It seems to me that we WILL f*ck this up.:mad:

The guts of this potential takeover were lost some time ago.

I didn't read the situation as MM manouevering for a better deal......just the full realisation of the very difficult financial position of the club.

The shareholders in the former Leicester City company lost all their money and those that were generous enough to fund the new company clearly did it out of commitment rather than as an investment.....unfortunately the lack of sufficient funds and relegation has caught up with things. You certainly can't blame the suppporters. ST sales and support in general has been -imo- exceptional given the dire persormances on the pitch.

Spin which MM is good at. Still not giving me a fuzzy feeling though. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669