Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this wouldn’t be a squillionty scouse ****s trying to storm in without a ticket, would it ?
It'll be interesting to see what the Sun has to say about it.

From what I'm hearing on talksport it's due to a lack of security at the Liverpool end. Not enough people there to check tickets, causing a dangerous bottleneck and a delay.

Some very upset fans, families who have become separated. An utter shambles from the organisers.

The usual predictable crap on here and on twitter about scousers. How dull.

From what I'm hearing on talksport it's due to a lack of security at the Liverpool end. Not enough people there to check tickets, causing a dangerous bottleneck and a delay.

Some very upset fans, families who have become separated. An utter shambles from the organisers.

The usual predictable crap on here and on twitter about scousers. How dull.
If people with tickets can't get in, it seems surprising that the Liverpool end is full. I wonder if that's because a lot without tickets have got in.

If people with tickets can't get in, it seems surprising that the Liverpool end is full. I wonder if that's because a lot without tickets have got in.
Oh no doubt there will be chancers. If the Liverpool end is now full it's likely that most do have tickets and have finally been checked and allowed in by security.

I posted it for the "utter bullshit" comment from Lineker. He's been queueing outside the ground so he knows people have arrived early and still not got in.
It seems strange that Gary hasn't got some serious hospitality seats that have access to some kind of fast track

Liverpool definitely started stronger but still think Madrid have this if Liverpool don't get ahead early.

Think even though Liverpool have started creating chances, Real will score and look quite solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669