Champions League 2nd legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah and Barca haven't got a pot to piss in have they ? The money they get is peanuts to someone like Abramovich

It's a combination of the team with the best football and the club with the most respect for the games and its fans that I want to win. On both counts (Total Football, Lionel Messi vs. Unicef, £100 season tickets) it's no contest.

Viva Catalunya!

Oh yeah and Barca haven't got a pot to piss in have they ? The money they get is peanuts to someone like Abramovich

How the **** does Barca getting far in the CL mean more money is going into the PL? :102: i didnt say anything about the other top European clubs having more or less money than the "big 4." That said Barca are nowhere near the 60%+ of their total value in debt that ManU and Liverpool are

Last edited:
Yeovil for me

How the **** does Barca getting far in the CL mean more money is going into the PL? :102: i didnt say anything about the other top European clubs having more or less money than the "big 4." That said Barca are nowhere near the 60%+ of their total value in debt that ManU and Liverpool are

I meant the money Chelsea get from the Champions League is peanuts to Abramovich,sorry if I didn't make it very clear.:102:

Watching Barcelona - about 9 shots on goal. Getafe have hardly been out of their half. 1-0 up at HT.

Good game, they shouldve one about 5-0 in the end. Gatafe were over-run, but their keeper had a blinder

Said all along Barcelona would struggle as soon as they played a side from The Premier and they did.Chelsea defended well and had their moments too.The match proved what I already suspected,the Premier League is by far the best League in Europe,Barcelona would struggle against any of our Big Four.

Said all along Barcelona would struggle as soon as they played a side from The Premier and they did.Chelsea defended well and had their moments too.The match proved what I already suspected,the Premier League is by far the best League in Europe,Barcelona would struggle against any of our Big Four.

I think Liverpool would have got past Barca, would have been interesting to see Man U or Arsenal over two legs but generally agree with that hf.

Got to fancy Man U tonight with Arsenal's defensive injuries. I fancy the Gooners to score though. Should be a cracker.

Barcas lack of a plan B was obvious, its clear they couldnt break down a well organised defence

They are ok whacking six or seven against Malaga,Sociedad etc etc each week but as soon as they come up against a defence full of Internationals its a different story

i really cant see Barca scoring at Stamford Bridge. Another ManU vs Chelski final it is :015:

Lets just hope Arsenal can beat ManU to shake it up a bit

Can't agree with you there, thought that Chelsea were very very lucky not to concede at least once and only created one real opportunity of their own. I can't see how thay can ride their luck for another 90 minutes, home or away, and one Barcelona away goal will be enough.

Last edited:
I thought Barca pissed all over Chelsea and just had one of those where they didn't score. Happens from time to time.

What I like about Barca is the way they used the ball. Beautiful. Pique never hoofed it. 1-2's etc. - how football should be played. Not that comedy fare - Liverpool and Chelsea was. Barca v Arse will be a good final again.

0-0 isn't a bad result for Barca. Chelsea have to win the game whereas Barca have a draw with goals or a win to fall back on.

Last edited:
I thought Barca pissed all over Chelsea and just had one of those where they didn't score. Happens from time to time.

What I like about Barca is the way they used the ball. Beautiful. Pique never hoofed it. 1-2's etc. - how football should be played. Not that comedy fare - Liverpool and Chelsea was. Barca v Arse will be a good final again.
couldn't agree more hazz.

Oh yes they farted about with it beautifully but didn't put it in the back of the net and despite what anyone says they have a very dodgy defence when faced with World Class forwards.I'm not a Chelsea fan at all but I expect them to get through now and get through rather easily.

0-0 isn't a bad result for Barca. Chelsea have to win the game whereas Barca have a draw with goals or a win to fall back on.

chelsea were lucky not to concede a penalty and have ballack sent off, so chelsea stuck everyone behind the ball and they still couldnt break them down and people are slating barcelona instead of giving chelsea some credit in defending well

chelsea were lucky not to concede a penalty and have ballack sent off, so chelsea stuck everyone behind the ball and they still couldnt break them down and people are slating barcelona instead of giving chelsea some credit in defending well

I think they defended very well,they gave Barcelona the ball let them piss arse and pass it to each other two hundred times until they got in the area and then they closed the door and Barcelona didn't have the guile to try something different to get past them.Barcelona are wonderful to watch but so are Arsenal and they fall short against the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566