Champions League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Yeah, I could have put vcash on an Arsenal win. Bugger, I did.
I had both teams to win!

Last edited:
webmaster said:
They ticked the private bet option, so the feckpig obviously doesn't want anyone to know. Easy enough to guess though, by looking at their balance.

:icon_bigg :icon_razz :icon_lol: :026: :038: :) :biggrin: :043: :icon_smil :045:

webmaster said:
Plenty of time for you to lose it all.

Anyone interested in vbetting on the Conference final?
yes please.

webmaster said:
Anyone interested in vbetting on the Conference final?

Yes. I think I'll put it all on Halifax.

webmaster said:
They ticked the private bet option, so the feckpig obviously doesn't want anyone to know. Easy enough to guess though, by looking at their balance.

what's the score with the private bet then as it doesn't seem to work for me - Quincy could see my bets in the run-in to season 1 :102:

glyn said:
what's the score with the private bet then as it doesn't seem to work for me - Quincy could see my bets in the run-in to season 1 :102:

It didn't work before, it does now - I took the opportunity to update the software at the end of the season, I didn't want to do it half way through in case anything went wrong.

Everyone should read the vBookie rules thread - http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8747 for updates like that and any rule changes. I did post it as an announcement yesterday but hardly anyone read it, it seems announcements don't get noticed. Maybe I should make them bright pink or something.

Last edited:
webmaster said:
Maybe I should make them bright pink or something.
Dont do that a-z will want to print them out and wear them.

webmaster said:
It didn't work before, it does now - I took the opportunity to update the software at the end of the season, I didn't want to do it half way through in case anything went wrong.

Everyone should read the vBookie rules thread - http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8747 for updates like that and any rule changes. I did post it as an announcement yesterday but hardly anyone read it, it seems announcements don't get noticed. Maybe I should make them bright pink or something.

fair cop and apologies for not spotting it. I'm not very good at spotting the vbookie announcements as I usually go straight to the last post from the main menu and skip the Betting menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669